+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Otaku Franco is off to a good start Franco's Avatar
    Thanks

The Sarah Connor Chronicles

As the title may suggest, I was wondering what people think about the sarah conner chronicals, I personally like it because at least one person or thing dies during the show and it also gives a little insight on the series, but I was wondering where the show is going, I know that the movie T4 is coming in may and I was wondering if it will continue for another season or end in time for the movie? what are your thoughts about the show?

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sarah Conner Chronicals

Two words: Alternate. Timelines.

Sarah Connor Chronicles and Terminator Salvation exists in two different parallel universes.

Time travel and time paradoxes, dude. It causes headaches.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Franco is off to a good start Franco's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    Two words: Alternate. Timelines.

Sarah Connor Chronicles and Terminator Salvation exists in two different parallel universes.

Time travel and time paradoxes, dude. It causes headaches.
    would you say that SCC goes along with T3 (because cancer is involved w/sarah or the worry of cancer in the series, and in T3 sarah died from cancer), becuase I heard that T4 was not going to be an follow up with the ending of T3 because cameron was disappointed with the story to T3, either way I going to conitinue watching both the series and the new movie.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    would you say that SCC goes along with T3 (because cancer is involved w/sarah or the worry of cancer in the series, and in T3 sarah died from cancer), becuase I heard that T4 was not going to be an follow up with the ending of T3 because cameron was disappointed with the story to T3, either way I going to conitinue watching both the series and the new movie.
    No, the moment that John and Sarah jumped to the year 2001 was the moment that an entirely different timeline was created. The consequences of jumping to the year 2001 completely negates everything that happened in T3 and sets a completely different date for Skynet's activation [or in the case of SSC, it's more like Skynet/John Henry's evolution].
    I love my girlfriend.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

I think they need to rethink the entire Terminator thing. I know Arnold is a crappy governor, but he used to be a badass in those movies.
    And the reason i sort of lost interest is that doesn't this conflict with T3? as said Alternate Timelines are terribly confusing.
    You know who i miss? the Genius of James Cameron working on Terminator. sad what happened after he left.

+ Reply to Thread