+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Save the Last Dance 2

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Save the Last Dance 2

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    ya i went to imdb and there was nothing that caught my mind. it got 4 out of ten, and reading your summary, the second movie is another way to make money of the first one, cuz i dont rele see the sence of continuing a story that, in my opinion, has ended in the first money.

heres the link i checked.

Save the Last Dance 2 (2006)

Iam signed in to that place! Some of those people on that site are idiots! They gave Stomp the Yard a 2! That movie doesn't deserve a 2. I have not seen it but it looks interesting to me. Yeah they just want to make money,but it was not that bad. Thanks for the link!
    Last edited by Familyguyfan2; Jan 28, 2007 at 08:19 PM.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Save the Last Dance 2

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    Iam signed in to that place! Some of those people on that site are idiots! They gave Stomp the Yard a 2! That movie doesn't deserve a 2. I have not seen it but it looks interesting to me. Yeah they just want to make money,but it was that bad. Thanks for the link!
    thats true, many sites on the internet are run by people that just want their opinion to be seen as correct, even if they totally disagree with everybody. the only way i can be certain is if i waste my money and see the movie, but ima save my money, and maybe see stomp the yard on rental. cuz i herd that the dance moves were crazy, not so much the plot.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    thats true, many sites on the internet are run by people that just want their opinion to be seen as correct, even if they totally disagree with everybody. the only way i can be certain is if i waste my money and see the movie, but ima save my money, and maybe see stomp the yard on rental. cuz i herd that the dance moves were crazy, not so much the plot.

Those people on that website have problems and their terrible rating isn't going to stop me from watching it. I might just rent it! Only $5 for me!

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

I have seen this movie and I think the first one is better. It was how that girl proved to the world that she had the talent to make it big in dancing and despite some people's disapproval she went out with the black guy which I thought was great because you can't help who you fall in love with no matter what color they are.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CherryBlossom18 View Post

I have seen this movie and I think the first one is better. It was how that girl proved to the world that she had the talent to make it big in dancing and despite some people's disapproval she went out with the black guy which I thought was great because you can't help who you fall in love with no matter what color they are.
    I agree the first one is better. I wanted the same actors to return!

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

that movie was ok. i liked the first one better. it mostly had the same story line like the frst. the only thing different was the actors.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    that movie was ok. i liked the first one better. it mostly had the same story line like the frst. the only thing different was the actors.
    Yeah it did have the same story. I liked the movie too. And the first one is better.

Otaku silvebloodalchemist may be famous one day silvebloodalchemist may be famous one day silvebloodalchemist's Avatar
    Thanks

thats true, until now i thot that save the last dance was only one movie, and that i didnt have the sequel. like it was about Sara Johnson that was on her way to a ballet career when her mother was killed in a car accident while rushing to see her daughter dance to get into Juilliard school. Sara blames herself for the death of her mother and has given up ballet dancing. ya and then she gets brought back, and also, the only thing i herd related to save the last dance was the tv show called save the last dance look but its from a different show :P
    Save The Last Dance (That's So Raven episode) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    and save the last dance got like 4 awards but i havent herd about a sequel.
    i even checked it on wikipedia and it didnt have it, except the soundtrack
    Save The Last Dance 2 Soundtrack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    so it does exsist but it did pretty bad cuz even wiki doesnt have it
    ちょっと単一あるか。 私はあり、女の子がほしいと思う im back and seeking vengence!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast