+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Which is the Scariest Movie?

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Which is the Scariest Movie?

Unfortuantley i have never seen any of these films are they new, or are they regioned to only America or something? Because i have never heard of this in my life!

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    Unfortuantley i have never seen any of these films are they new, or are they regioned to only America or something? Because i have never heard of this in my life!
    My answer to your questions is this:
    The title of these films that i asked the question about the Scariest Movies was that, The Ruins, Shutter, and along with Prom Night are all made in the U.S, since i checked the shooting of the film along with the original audio from where it had originated, and that's how i got up to this point that it was made here in the U.S. Well excepet the shooting from The Ruins, which i had not clue where it really took place in.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Shazam.

I highly doubt that there's anything scarier than that.
    I love my girlfriend.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know any of the movies so i'm going to stick to one of my own ... the scariest movie to e is "1406" ... that hellish room is just way too chilling! ... because this movie -and for the first time to me- that the horror scenes don't depend on "silence then sudden move and sound with music" ,you know what i mean? and so i like this movie of its genre the most ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    I don't know any of the movies so i'm going to stick to one of my own ... the scariest movie to e is "1406" ... that hellish room is just way too chilling! ... because this movie -and for the first time to me- that the horror scenes don't depend on "silence then sudden move and sound with music" ,you know what i mean? and so i like this movie of its genre the most ...
    So is this movie supposed to relate something to the movies i had placed earlier before? I ask this, for simply for you to relate it to one of the movies i have watched before posting anything on my own terms.

|アスタロス|

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    So is this movie supposed to relate something to the movies i had placed earlier before? I ask this, for simply for you to relate it to one of the movies i have watched before posting anything on my own terms.
    Then you should realize i have to mention one of my own because i didn't know any of the movies you mentioned in your first post ,i'm not that big of an horror films fan anyway ... man ,don't be that strict sheesh -,- ... anyway i'm sorry.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    Then you should realize i have to mention one of my own because i didn't know any of the movies you mentioned in your first post ,i'm not that big of an horror films fan anyway ... man ,don't be that strict sheesh -,- ... anyway i'm sorry.
    *sighs* am i being strict on this post, oh i apologize i had not noticed that i was kinda of carried away from doing this after reading the answers you posted. And i forgive you into for you inserting your oqn answer of a better horror movie. That is all i can answer for now and next time i should take my time into responding into a more better attitude.

|アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2