+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Scary Movie 5 is coming in 2008!

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Scary Movie 5 is coming in 2008!

I like all the Scary movies. But Scary movie 4 wasn't very funny. I like Scary movie 2! Its funny! Scary movie 5 might not be very funny.(I hope it is!)

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I doubt it lost it at 2 they should have just stopped there its just another example of hollywood trying to get money out of a existing franchise.It will most likely be a dud.
    Last edited by koga23; Mar 12, 2007 at 11:15 AM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Scary Movie 5 is coming in 2008!

Ok,Does anybody else have something to say about Scary movie 5?

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Not this again, lol. (Koga!!!!!!!!!!!, lol.)

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    You just don't give up do you? Are you just trying to piss me off?
    lol.

Anyways, I stopped being entertain by these movies after the second one. The others had a few moments that got a smile out of me, but nothing that made me laugh. So, no I'm not looking forward to 5. I probably won't even go to see it in the theaters.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2
    Ok,Does anybody else have something to say about Scary movie 5?
    Other then the fact that the movie will most likely suck, and do poorly at the box office, or it might just be a Straight to DvD release? Nope, sorry, can't think of anything.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    Not this again, lol. (Koga!!!!!!!!!!!, lol.)

lol.

Anyways, I stopped being entertain by these movies after the second one. The others had a few moments that got a smile out of me, but nothing that made me laugh. So, no I'm not looking forward to 5. I probably won't even go to see it in the theaters.
    I agree it might not be good! And the Grudge 2 sucked and it made it to theaters. Scary movie 5 might make it to theaters. The Grudge 2 should have went straight to video.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Continuing the Scary movie series has is more about milking money now more than anything. I liked 3, 4 was a little lame, 2 was great, haven't seen the first one though.

Thanks

Post Re: Scary Movie 5 is coming in 2008!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    Continuing the Scary movie series has is more about milking money now more than anything. I liked 3, 4 was a little lame, 2 was great, haven't seen the first one though.
    Yeah, the last two I saw were PG-13! And they are not funnier than the second one! I don't know if ratings have anything to do with that. Scary Movie 1 was ok,but the second one is better!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast