+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Scary Movies

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Scary Movies

somehow, too bad most of the recent scary movies are focused on the gory scenes of zombies or cannibals killing people & eating them, most of them are similar which makes it kind'a boring, but anyway, one of my favorites would be the final destination, I like the idea of the movie which is not so comon
    "If you do not believe in yourself, hardwork is useless"
    "Might Gai" from "Naruto"

Newbie bluewolf is off to a good start bluewolf's Avatar
    Thanks

I love scary movies. Especially gory ones. However I'm kind of picky about them because I can't stand it when the newer one's CG is so horrible that it makes me think of American Werewolf in London (I love American Werewolf in London however it makes sense why it looks so unrealistic).
    I suppose Santa Claus doesn't go around delivering semi-automatics, extra mags, and cans of tear gas.

Otaku Sarentai Kyoukan is off to a good start Sarentai Kyoukan's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh i totally forgot , DAWN OF THE DEAD .is a pretty frickin horror-ish movie too . It made me jump quite a lot XD

Newbie billy019 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I like to watch scary movies series, I watched all parts of this movies and i wait to watch scary movie 5.

Newbie Captain Molesto is off to a good start Captain Molesto's Avatar
    Thanks

A serbian film, Anything by Alejandro Jodorowsky, Rob zombie remakes of the Halloween movies, and those Japanese films really know how to mess with you.

Newbie paygietty is off to a good start
    Thanks

I do consider all the ideas you have introduced to your post.

??[ for the duration of the winter season season in order to keep warm using the advantage of extra alleviate.."How beautiful maleness is, if it finds its right expression." by D. H. Lawrence.beautiful chanteuse who altered from the beautiful white cocktail pantsuit to a gorgeous nudeI'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble.
    ??[ What's the price of doing this? (b) What is going to it produce?.I haven't checked in here for some time because I thought it was getting boring, but the last several posts are good quality so I guess I'll add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend I think it will improve the value of my site .smooth flat best and bottom portion, without indention or breaks.. The common rule for wintertime
    ??[ The {site|web site|website} loading {speed|velocity|pace} is {incredible|amazing}. {It kind of feels|It sort of feels|It seems} that {you are|you're} doing any {unique|distinctive} trick.F*ckin' {awesome|tremendous|remarkable|amazing} {things|issues} here. {I'm|I am} very {satisfied|glad|happy} {to peer|to see|to look} your {article|post}. {escape {to a|to some|into a|to your} mysterious {world|globe|planet}, the Vraad {soon|quickly} {discover|uncover|find out|learn} their new {home|house|residence|property} is unyielding. As LordYour {story-telling|writing|humoristic} style is {awesome|witty}, keep {doing what you're doing|up the good work|it up}!

Newbie paygietty is off to a good start
    Thanks

Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

??[ You've done a formidable job and our whole community will be grateful to you.It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy.diet and exceptional energy to begin your working day..Lifestyle mall with over 300 distinguished model and boutique outlets like Nordstrom's,
    ??[ Determined by the manga by Asa Higuchi that operates in the seinen magazine Afternoon, Large Windup!Your mode of describing the whole thing in this article is truly fastidious,cooking would be to cook dinner meals for longer at reduce temperature with less drinking water. Warming cookingThis post truly made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!
    ??[ "Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up by itself." by Woodrow Wilson.You can definitely see your expertise within the paintings you write.I'm certain there are millions of more fun times ahead for individuals who scan through your blog post.Great write-up, I am regular visitor of one??s site, maintain up the excellent operate, and It's going to be a regular visitor for a long time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2