+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Scream

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Scream

It's not very old it was made in the 90's. Scream is a good movie! It's funny I like funny horror movies. If you haven't seen it scream is about a crazy man with a white mask killing people like in the movie "stab". It's a movie they watched in theaters. Does anybody else like this movie.

Banned This Is Me is off to a good start This Is Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Scream

Scream is amazing i've seen all 4 of them i like 1 and 2 best i think in the 3 and 4 they ran out of ideas and used old ones which werent that funny anymore.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

There is one secene that is freaking hilarious. But i can't tell the details because it is not appropiate for younger kids. I was watching scream 1 on Comedy Central yesterday, it brought back good old funny memories.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by This Is Me View Post
    Scream is amazing i've seen all 4 of them i like 1 and 2 best i think in the 3 and 4 they ran out of ideas and used old ones which werent that funny anymore.
    I didn't know they made 4 of them I thought there was just 3. I like the first one alot! It's funny.

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I have seen Scream 1,2,3 and 4 and i thought the first 2 where good but the other 2 where, like This Is Me said they ran out of idees, though there where some things that where difrent from the first 2 movies.
    I think Scream whas comparible whit I Know What You Did Last Summer witch whas a pretty strange movie it wasn't bad but i would also not cal it good.

Thank you for the signature FLawEdmiNd.

Thanks

Post Re: Scream

Quote Originally Posted by gigi2005 View Post
    I have seen Scream 1,2,3 and 4 and i thought the first 2 where good but the other 2 where, like This Is Me said they ran out of idees, though there where some things that where difrent from the first 2 movies.
    I think Scream whas comparible whit I Know What You Did Last Summer witch whas a pretty strange movie it wasn't bad but i would also not cal it good.
    I have only seen all of the first one. I think I saw the second one it's not better than the first one. I don't like I Know What You Did Last summer it was lame.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

are you sure it isn't scary movie your talking about?
    because scream only had 3 movie scary movie had
    4 parts to it. if your referring to scary move 1 and 2
    i would say yeah those were the funniest because
    they were not redundant yet and they pretty much
    had alot of innuendos that were off colour and some
    crude humoir as well.

but scream of thats what your talking about was cool
    as well though i got board of it after 2 becuase they were
    repeatuing them selves as well i think everyone got burned out
    on those movies either way.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Dude scream was my movie!! Even if its old, I still love it. I haven't been abled to watch it because I had on VHS and I truely don't have the DVDs *sighs sadly* but I plan to dress as Scream this Halloween with a real knife ^^!!
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast