+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Scrubs

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Scrubs

Dr. Cox is my favorite character. He's actually one of my favorite people on television. I like that he's very human in the sense that his cynical exterior is just a mask for his true feelings. He's multidimensional. The janitor and J.D. are the other cool characters, but I really think everyone plays off of everyone else, so it's hard to pick one character.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mega View Post
    Dr. Cox is my favorite character. He's actually one of my favorite people on television. I like that he's very human in the sense that his cynical exterior is just a mask for his true feelings. He's multidimensional. The janitor and J.D. are the other cool characters, but I really think everyone plays off of everyone else, so it's hard to pick one character.
    very true indeed mega but its for that very same reason Dr. Cox has to act the way he does its like an endless cycle because he acts like a cynical ass hole he gets people to hate him and only people who care to look harder like J.D. know the real him oh and yes i like watching the show to it gets hard to watch sometimes cause it comes on at the same time as my other all time favorite show AOTS(Attack of the Show)

Do to others as you see fit

Otaku toonfan630 may be famous one day toonfan630 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yeah, I know. I love the soundtrack of the show. They used really good music that goes with the scene if you noticed.

I was sad for Jorden when she got tricked by that druggie. Everyone was making fun of her. And when no one wanted to be her friend. Her and Perry are perfect for each other. But I sometimes wish Cox would hook up with Carla again. They really care about each other.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde.

Leave me and my simple sig alone. I like it. ^o^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3