+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sephiroth Vs. Darth Vader

Newbie Hostil Spike is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Sephiroth Vs. Darth Vader

I heard Sepiroth can turn people into frogs..

Darth frog wouldn't put up much of a fight against Safer Sephiroth. That same attack will also inflict silence, and as the force is just a sci-fi way of saying magic, that would cripple his use of the force.

But then this is all based on the assumption that you mean the sephiroth clone depicted as Sephiroth throughout Final Fantasy 7s main storyline. If you do infact mean the real Sephiroth then I doubt he could put up much of a fight, what with the being a decaying body frozen in mako who can only interact with the rest of the world by manipulating people who carry Jenova cells in their blood.

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

wow yeah this is hard. But if i had to choose, and i would say that seph would win. i only feel this way cuz he is meaner than vader. plus like mentioned eariler seph can use magic and summon things even though vader is skilled pyscially, ur nothin without other stuff.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Well the Force is different then magic, as magic is drawing in energy in one form or another that the weilder bends to his /her will. The force on the other hand is manipulation of realities spacetime. It's efects are similer to magic, how ever it's drawn from a different sorce, one of which you can't cancel out. How ever the force can't cancel out magic either as said before, draws from a seperit sorce. So even if Seph turns Vader into a frog, he will still have the force and be weilding a light saber... HEY VADER IS NOW ROBO YODA!!
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Newbie Vassago may be famous one day Vassago may be famous one day Vassago's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate Sephiroth so I'm going with Darth, just cos he's sexier.
    I gave my heart.
    My blood.

Nothing is forever.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Vassago For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Sep 26, 2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Well the Force is different then magic, as magic is drawing in energy in one form or another that the weilder bends to his /her will. The force on the other hand is manipulation of realities spacetime. It's efects are similer to magic, how ever it's drawn from a different sorce, one of which you can't cancel out. How ever the force can't cancel out magic either as said before, draws from a seperit sorce. So even if Seph turns Vader into a frog, he will still have the force and be weilding a light saber... HEY VADER IS NOW ROBO YODA!!
    Force powers are only associated with people who have a high count of midichlorians, so you could argue that midichlorians are the source of their power. And as midichlorians are a genetic factor, and in the Final Fantasy 7 world all genetic life is made from the life stream it is easy to argue that the force and magic can both be drawn from the same place, meaning Sephiroth could silence Darth Vadar.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Well Vader can simply use Force Leach as it's name says, sucks the power and the life right out of a person and sends it to the one weilding the force power. Making it so the oponent can't use their own power while the same time sucking their life away and making say Vader stronger. Or if he wanted to kill him really quickly he would use "Force Consume" which acts like the smaller Leach power but far more devistating, in that everything around the person will have the life sucked right out of them. But it cant be controled and the weilder of it will then have no choice to but to be dependent on it to simply stay alive. Force Consume can wipe out an entire planet in a matter of a few hourse, not to mention make the Sith cursed by it insainly strong and imortal. Only one Sith ever envoked this power of the force and was subsiquently killed by it as well by simply starving to death, but not before he killed and fed upon a thousand worlds. Needless to say the death tole caused by him alone by simply existing is staggering.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Well Vader can simply use Force Leach as it's name says, sucks the power and the life right out of a person and sends it to the one weilding the force power. Making it so the oponent can't use their own power while the same time sucking their life away and making say Vader stronger. Or if he wanted to kill him really quickly he would use "Force Consume" which acts like the smaller Leach power but far more devistating, in that everything around the person will have the life sucked right out of them. But it cant be controled and the weilder of it will then have no choice to but to be dependent on it to simply stay alive. Force Consume can wipe out an entire planet in a matter of a few hourse, not to mention make the Sith cursed by it insainly strong and imortal. Only one Sith ever envoked this power of the force and was subsiquently killed by it as well by simply starving to death, but not before he killed and fed upon a thousand worlds. Needless to say the death tole caused by him alone by simply existing is staggering.
    You realise you contradict yourself there. "not to mention make the Sith cursed by it insainly strong and imortal. Only one Sith ever envoked this power of the force and was subsiquently killed ". Correct me if I'm wrong but by definition if something makes someone immortal then they cannot die?

If he can do this force consume thing then why invent a star destroyer?

If he can do all this why did Darth Sideus kill him in the end of Episode 6?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hostil Spike For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Sep 26, 2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hostil Spike View Post
    You realise you contradict yourself there. "not to mention make the Sith cursed by it insainly strong and imortal. Only one Sith ever envoked this power of the force and was subsiquently killed ". Correct me if I'm wrong but by definition if something makes someone immortal then they cannot die?

If he can do this force consume thing then why invent a star destroyer?

If he can do all this why did Darth Sideus kill him in the end of Episode 6?
    Because it's a power even the Sith fear, and the only way he stays immortal is if he continuess to fead off of life like a vampire. If he can't because the area he is in is dead he will iventualy and quickly starve to death.

As to why have a star destroyer, simple, he wants to rule the Galaxy, not destroy it.

If you mean 'how' instead of "why" the answer is easy. 1: As said before, it's a power even the Sith fear. 2: Vader did not envoke it because he became good, and invoking the power would, yes save his ass, but kill Luke and every one else.

Also I said that he COULD and not WOULD. He would most likely use the lesser Force Leach.

So lets just agree that if they both used their powers to the full exstent they will destroy them selves. Let their sward play show who will win.

Also don't get mad at me about it, I didn't make it up, go talk to Gearge Lukas.
    Last edited by Scourge; Sep 26, 2008 at 02:33 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast