+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sephiroth Vs. Darth Vader

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Sephiroth Vs. Darth Vader

Uh oh, inter-universe battles. Those never go well.

But I'll humour you anyway
    Easily Sephiroth. Come on, Darth Vader is a cripple with a lot less strength and skill he had before the suit change.

More reasons why Sephiroth would easily win:
    - The biggest one is obvious, MAGIC. Screw the force when you can shoot meteors at people, turn them into frogs, zap them with lightning (an easy kill on Vader), set them on fire, blow them away, etc. etc.
    - Another easy reason would be that Gravity seems to have little effect on Sephiroth. Especially when you look at his Advent Children performance.

When it comes to weapons it would be close. Lightsaber vs Masamune.

In the end it's an easy win for Mr. long silver hair all the girls love. Hell, Vader couldn't even beat his son who only dabbled in the ways of the Jedi. His fight with Luke has been described as "a fight between a cripple and a beginner".
    Though in the end, even in his prime Vader would be powerless against materia magic.

Newbie Hostil Spike is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Uh oh, inter-universe battles. Those never go well.

But I'll humour you anyway
    Easily Sephiroth. Come on, Darth Vader is a cripple with a lot less strength and skill he had before the suit change.

More reasons why Sephiroth would easily win:
    - The biggest one is obvious, MAGIC. Screw the force when you can shoot meteors at people, turn them into frogs, zap them with lightning (an easy kill on Vader), set them on fire, blow them away, etc. etc.
    - Another easy reason would be that Gravity seems to have little effect on Sephiroth. Especially when you look at his Advent Children performance.

When it comes to weapons it would be close. Lightsaber vs Masamune.

In the end it's an easy win for Mr. long silver hair all the girls love. Hell, Vader couldn't even beat his son who only dabbled in the ways of the Jedi. His fight with Luke has been described as "a fight between a cripple and a beginner".
    Though in the end, even in his prime Vader would be powerless against materia magic.
    Its even more degrading if you replace the words "his son" and "Luke" with Mark Hamill.

As silly an idea as this thread was, its nice to see genuine debates going on rather then everyone just posting "I think [name] would win because I think he's awesome and the other guy is just lame".

=P

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hostil Spike View Post
    Its even more degrading if you replace the words "his son" and "Luke" with Mark Hamill.

As silly an idea as this thread was, its nice to see genuine debates going on rather then everyone just posting "I think [name] would win because I think he's awesome and the other guy is just lame".

=P
    I agree, I like to see reasons why they choose that Charactor over another instead of "Because he is cooler."... (SUPER MEGA SARCASOM ALERT) Yeah, thats why that guy will win, because he is soooooooooooo cool that he blows every one away with his awesome coolness factor!!

As for who will truely win, Vader or Sephiroth, we will let that battle take place in a magicul wonder land in a galaxy far far away from reality.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Newbie Hostil Spike is off to a good start
    Thanks

If this site has any Uber flash animators GOGOGOGOGO!!!!

It could be awesome to watch... Or it could be a major major disappointment...

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hostil Spike View Post
    If this site has any Uber flash animators GOGOGOGOGO!!!!

It could be awesome to watch... Or it could be a major major disappointment...
    Either way there will be a lot of chearing and a lot of booing. As for uber flash animators... I have not seen any on this site.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    Sephiroth is the master of death, only Chuck Norris could beat him in a straight up fight, Cloud cheated, he had Aerith's help.
    I thought the master of death was Dracula.

Chuck Norris is a pussy.

Cloud didn't cheat. Cloud beat Sephiroth with his own strength. All Aerith did was stop Meteor. Cloud took on the real Sephiroth in two separate occasions; the first being back in Nibelhelm when Cloud was just a normal human being with absolutely nothing special going on with him at all and in the end of the game when Cloud had some minor Mako enhancements but nonetheless nearly the same from last time except more experienced.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

*Twitch* You doubt Sephiroth?! Sephiroth would pwan that T1n Man. Darth Vader can't even control his own son and gets exhausted after about 3 minutes of fighting. *Twitch* Sephiroth could probably knock Vader off with one Megaflare... Darth Vader is like a midboss... Sephiroth is... Sephiroth... *Snaps back to reality* Huh? Where am I? Why am I dressed like Sephiroth... 0_o (Wierdo...)

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakyarrow View Post
    Darth Vader can't even control his own son and gets exhausted after about 3 minutes of fighting.
    newbie...darth vader didn't get exhausted. luke was using the force on vader when they are both dueling.
    sephiroth powerful? he was killed by a common shinra soldier, cloud. and cloud wasn't even infused by mako at that time.
    at least vader was defeated by an equal.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rematche For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Oct 02, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast