+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sesame Street tv show for adults? Yes/No?

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sesame Street tv show for adults? Yes/No?

A woman my mother used to know is an immigrant from Mexico. Her MOTHER learned how to speak English by watching Sesame Street! There is nothing provocative, subliminal, or dirty about it!

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Re: Sesame Street tv show for adults? Yes/No?

Quote Originally Posted by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy View Post
    Seasame Street has really come a long way over the years. i remember when i was little Seasame was the ONLY thing i used to watch until i was 10.
    but when i decided that one day ill watch 15 mins of it it was teaching u about AIDES awareness and how to put on a condom
    it was suprising! knowing that it was sesame street that got rid of my fears of the bougey-man when i was little is now showing kids, little children about AIDS.
    Yes i agree that u have to teach the children from a certain age to say no to drugs and sexual peer pressure but i believe that the producers are straying from what sesame street is all about. its to keep the innocence of really young children in tact
    i also agree that children are already straying in this day and age but at least have one tv show that is still trying to preserve the minds of little kids.
    so yes i do think that sesame street is definately not for children anymore.
    QUITE SADDENING REALLY
    Well, I have not checked it out since my niece stopped watching it a few years ago. I guess I will have to do so soon.

However, the article was saying the episodes in the beginning are not for children. I'm not sure how old you may be, but if you say the episodes from the beginning, you would understand our shock and confusion. That's like saying the Brady Bunch needs to be put on after the kiddies go to bed. I mean the boys and girls did share a connecting bathroom... Gasp! lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2