+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Seth Rogan & Will Ferrell Fan's

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Seth Rogan & Will Ferrell Fan's

They are so funny. Like, I've been watching their commentaries and I've come to the decision to make commentaries like that whenever my Anime has an OVA haha. But I am a very huge fan of them. I always wondered why Seth Rogan wasn't apart of the Frat Pack team. Or why they Apatow and Frat Pack team don't merge together....

But who else love them?
    I think Will's best movie was Anchorman: Legend of Ron Burgundy and Seth Rogan's best movie was Knocked Up.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Seth Rogan & Will Ferrell Fan's

Both of them, awsome i mean yea they are the funniest people that i know, AND I DONT KNOW THEM! but yea i think achorman was awsome and same with knocked up but for seth rogan, he has a dioffernet kinda funny compared to will ferrel. will ferrrels like, listen to what i say, it will be funny and seth rogan is like, whoa im high... LAUGH! its not an offence it is just how they seem to me and they are funny for those reasons.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Spin Da Ish For This Useful Post:

Jokerman (Sep 18, 2008)

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I personally think Farrel is a little funnier than Rogan, although Superbad and Knocked up were classic. I haven't seen Pineapple Express but I really want to get my hands on that one too. Farrel has his hits and misses, but all around I think he's an awesome comedian, at least at what he does. My favorite Farrel films are Anchorman, Blades of Glory, and Zoolander.

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Will Ferrell is pretty funny..i like him more..i think its only cuz ive seen more of his moives than Seth's ..but seth is pretty funny too ^.^..i think their acting career is going to huge in the future.its going pretty well now..i think they should do a moive together..that would be awsome ^.^

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Pineapple Express was hilarious btw. As was Step Brothers, i which Seth comes in and makes a cameo.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

will ferrel is funny as hell i love his awkward attitudes they make me laugh
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

+ Reply to Thread