+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shark week on Discovery Channel...

Newbie Jounin_Uzumaki may be famous one day Jounin_Uzumaki may be famous one day Jounin_Uzumaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Shark week on Discovery Channel...

Dunno if anybody else has been watching Discovery channel at all... but shark week has started today... and I must say they have some good stuff... they had the usual 10 deadliest sharks and stuff like that... but now they added a great program that was really informative about a naval accident that was also the worst documented shark attack in history... this was the sinking of the US Indianapolis (pardon me if I butchered the spelling)... anyways... I wanted to know what everyone else thinks of shark week or sharks in general... Personally... I love shark week because it shows me that which I rarely see... the coast... I'm in land-locked Colorado so I don't see any ocean... but aside from that... I love learning about many things... and learning about sharks is cool because it can be something to save you one day so you know how to watch for sharks... anywho... what is YOUR opinion about this stuff everyone?
    I have an RP site... want to join? Then PM me and we'll talk...

P.S. - Don't hurt me...

Newbie Sleeping0wl is off to a good start Sleeping0wl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Shark week on Discovery Channel...

Yeah, i have watched the Shark weeks in the past but they seemed to always be the same so i am looking forward to the Indianapolis thing. (yur spelling is fine ^.^)
    If you have seen the movie Jaws, the character Quint is a survivor of that event and he describes it very accurately.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

ive seen sharks my self and im not talking about at the aqurium ive takes a trip hawii and saw few in the ocean i love it how they have a week about even though i think should be sometime in junei wonder what the myth busters are gonna find about sharks and test the differnt myths about them. i feel as though it centred around stuff each time though

Newbie Jounin_Uzumaki may be famous one day Jounin_Uzumaki may be famous one day Jounin_Uzumaki's Avatar
    Thanks

I already saw the "Ocean of Fear" movie they had (since Dish gets it early and stuff)... and I must say... it was worth watching... and what was surprising to me was that most of the death's were caused from dehydration and madness... rather than shark attacks...

P.S. - Don't hurt me...

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

in fact i am watching it right now, and yes, Dish owns.
    owever, the Innianapolis program caused my dad to become more racist. he keeps blaming japan for everything.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Thanks

Well... Japan IS partially to blame for the accident (Sinking the Indianapolis in the first place) but WE are the ones truly to blame for not paying attention to our own ship's SOS...

P.S. - Don't hurt me...

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I watched "Ocean of Fear" last night, I follow every Shark Week religously, and I found it a very enlightening program. I goin' ta watch the one 'bout the Tiger Sharks tonight.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Thanks

Same... that was one that sounded pretty interesting... I hope it will be good... but I think even if it wasn't I'd probably still like it all the same... XD

P.S. - Don't hurt me...

+ Reply to Thread