+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Otaku SadisticCharm is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Oh yeah...I found that beyond messed up when they decided that for the "before ending" scene, but me and my friend cried blood when Shinji died. 1 because he was my favorite character even though his apperence was short lived. 2 because od Akihiko's speech.
    I didnt find it deeper in P4 mainly because I couldnt connet with the characters half as well. It felt like they were all the same...hyper active. lol
    But other than characters, the entire murder mystery and rescuing the characters every single time, was a little procastinated...
    As with P3 it seemed like a new thing each month even though you traveled Tartarus over and over again...Plus with the death at the end of P3 it was something I really didnt expect...
    P3 made me think alot more about myself than P4 did as well...If a game can do that, (Especially with a critical person like me.) then its a good game, but we all have our own thoughts and opinions.
    I just cant wait for P5...X3 I wonder what that ones about! Id like to see returning characters besides Igor since it runs within years of the last game...I know they brought back Akihiko for Trinity Soul.
    "You think you know me...? You have no idea."

Newbie Leath is off to a good start
    Thanks

man i'm so jelous of you guys. Persona 4 doesn't come out here till the 13 of this month. If Persona 3 is anything to go by persona 4 is going to be awesome

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well i finally beat the game and i was surprised to see who was killing people....kind of sad though about Nanako...why her why did she get targeted....Oh did anyone of you guys throw him into the TV for revenge because i didn't.....and i want to know what would have happened.
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

Otaku SadisticCharm is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cojoe5 View Post
    Well i finally beat the game and i was surprised to see who was killing people....kind of sad though about Nanako...why her why did she get targeted....Oh did anyone of you guys throw him into the TV for revenge because i didn't.....and i want to know what would have happened.
    Yeah well Nanako was alright in the end....
    I tried so many damn combinations so many times and kept messing up...
    it drove me nuts! I swear I turned off the game and back on at least 10 times...
    Although I did throw him into the TV...and it didnt show anything, it just shows the "bad" ending, but not the "worst" ending. X3
    I was actually surprised there were 3 endings...
    "You think you know me...? You have no idea."

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Guys you're gonna spoil for the people who haven't played it yet. Will somebody remember to use the spoiler thingy? I didn't go for the "bad" ending. But that just made my life worse in the game. I mean go after the real guy just made me annoyed. Especially with the so called twist about him. Bleh!

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

how do you get the good ending my freaking out here......I seriously want Izangi-no-Okami.........the most awesome persona in the game......any help would be welcomed.
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

I love playing person 3,persona 3 fes and right now im playing through on the second cycle for it with the book. so if you need help let me know i'll try to help you.

Also in persona 3 Nyx was hard as S*&@ to beat but when i bet him it showed me flying away so i'm like ok... then it goes into battle with Death!? to make matters worse i had 1hit point left. luckily it was a scripted battle *PHEW* got to see every social link ending too!

as for persona 4 if you bet it, saw the true ending or what every have you it's real sad when nanako dies but if you took the right path with dealing with namatame then.... well you'll just have to find out for yourself. if u whant spoilers or need help pm me.

I hope they do another one where your person can actually talk if the do make another one i look forward to it

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I preordered the game at the start of the year. First the order got canceled, then I ordered it again somewhere else.

... It still hasn't arrived.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast