+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Should I buy a Nintendo Ds?

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should I buy a Nintendo Ds?

Well if you like it then go for it I mean it will be awesome to play anywayz, but think do you rly want it?

Thanks lifeforce! (:

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Its all up to personal preference...
    the game play is alot different for a Nintendo DS than from a PSP. I have both but I think a DS has more is more for everyone whereas a PSP is for a mature audience. Its reall up to you. Besides a DS is alot cheaper.

Newbie articfrezze may be famous one day articfrezze may be famous one day articfrezze's Avatar
    Thanks

no if you were to but a new handheld system it should be a psp. It is a far superior system, plus it doesn't have the crappy stylus/
    I don't know who they are, but they know who i am, but if i don't make it through the night tell my mom don't poke badgers with spoons

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, I reccomend getting one. I own one myself, and it has many great features, such as the chat room. the games are also quite good. plus you can play GBA games.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie unknownp may be famous one day unknownp may be famous one day unknownp's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say you should buy a the DS, PSP are all over rated. You pay up the butt for the system and for the games. I have a friend that buys all the new systems when they come out and let me tell you he plays his DS the PSP not so lucky.

Newbie doesntmatter23 may be famous one day doesntmatter23 may be famous one day doesntmatter23's Avatar
    Thanks

If you have the cash, buy a psp over DS. If you like kiddie games get a DS>

Newbie yumijanine may be famous one day yumijanine may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by doesntmatter23 View Post
    If you have the cash, buy a psp over DS. If you like kiddie games get a DS>
    hehe i always liked the games from nintendo i'm just making sure if it would be worthwhile to buy it 'cuz my bro is warning with stuff like " nintendo has no future" "dont buy a ds it has no hope in it " so i'm wondering why..

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx
    Dont click this
    XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx
    Just open your eyes and believe

Otaku mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage's Avatar
    brith place unknowed and there is no way to find out
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Should I buy a Nintendo Ds?

no furture? what kind of f***ed crap is that i mean come on they have zelda one of the best games ever. idk what the furture hold for them, and plus did you ever think your bro may hate nintendo. i mean i got a friend like that and we are just fine ya he not prefect but he is just human it hold two games and some game have wi-fi but on mario-kart there are some people they just play it too much i mean like this 300 wins 10 loses. i mean the what the f*** are they doing with their lifes
    Last edited by mint ice mage; Sep 23, 2006 at 11:11 PM. Reason: ds reason and insane players
    we are the ice and lighting mages of the galaxy angels
    and don't even think about trying to have your way with us or wewill freeze you and electrocute you and shove you off a big cliff

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast