+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Should I buy a Nintendo Ds?

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should I buy a Nintendo Ds?

DS is gonna not make much of a profit over the months :/ its gonna be mainly on the new 3 systems which is gonna bump the DS, PSP, GB, PS2, Xbox, Gamcube out. Lol many people have been waiting for the Wii if your a Nintendo fan its a must but I'm still gonna get a PS3 even thou its gonne be like 600$ bah PlayStation has alwas never let me down and I love FF so there ya go

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage's Avatar
    brith place unknowed and there is no way to find out
    Thanks

Talking Re: Should I buy a Nintendo Ds?

ps3 for that i could get a xbox 360 and a nintendo wii. i like microsoft and nintendo because two game halo and zelda nuff said and wtf kiddie games dude they are not kiddie games i know what are kiddie games. the have a label that says i can't do crap on my own. and wtf psp doesn't have that mean good games on it. i stick with nintendo because well it got mario kart and i am a gold champon in it, and i do mean it every single time i have got the gold cup and i like muture games but mostly if then are like me beating the f**k out of something because it just it that way.
    Last edited by mint ice mage; Sep 23, 2006 at 11:25 PM. Reason: master mario kart player
    we are the ice and lighting mages of the galaxy angels
    and don't even think about trying to have your way with us or wewill freeze you and electrocute you and shove you off a big cliff

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Hahaha trust me PS3 is gonna dominate anything in its path I can sense it and if I'm wrong ain't I retarded well anyways even thou the start up line looks crapy usally good games come out later on :P. I don't like the Xbox360 heh I think it has not so many good games so far and its been what? 3-5 Months? I hope they get some good games sooner or later :/ otherwise it will be just PS and Nintendo lol I wish Sega was still a top game provider... they had the best game ever ~ Warsong for the Sega Genesis lol old but classic

THE RULES!

Otaku mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Hahaha trust me PS3 is gonna dominate anything in its path I can sense it and if I'm wrong ain't I retarded well anyways even thou the start up line looks crapy usally good games come out later on :P. I don't like the Xbox360 heh I think it has not so many good games so far and its been what? 3-5 Months? I hope they get some good games sooner or later :/ otherwise it will be just PS and Nintendo lol I wish Sega was still a top game provider... they had the best game ever ~ Warsong for the Sega Genesis lol old but classic
    are you deaf. gears of war is coming out and grand theif auto 4 and halo 3= the best shooter ever and i mean ever and their is one game i want to try too human. good games come out latter and you ever hurd something about re5 i think ds isn't what should you say respect to what it should be
    and don't even think about trying to have your way with us or wewill freeze you and electrocute you and shove you off a big cliff

Thanks

I forgot about RE5 thats gonna be a good game and yea Halo 3 looked ok ~ I'm not much of a Halo fan it's a ok game thou ~ Gears of War = ugly to me lol... yea and GTA4 sounds nice ok thats 3 games! But can you really say that it will compair with the PS3? O.o Come on now be real

THE RULES!

Thanks

Exclamation Re: Should I buy a Nintendo Ds?

I forgot about RE5 thats gonna be a good game and yea Halo 3 looked ok ~ I'm not much of a Halo fan it's a ok game thou ~ Gears of War = ugly to me lol... yea and GTA4 sounds nice ok thats 3 games! But can you really say that it will compair with the PS3? O.o Come on now be real
    are you nuts gear of war looks holy crap that is f**king nice you get to use a gun with a chainsaw in it how cool is that halo 3 i play halo 2 and om it was soooo great one time i play stay up playing it 1:30 in the moraing and ps3 only thing ff games might be worth looking into. it went from monster and magic and knights to sc-fi keep it the way it was makes it better and ooooo i forgot ff3 is coming out for ds i got to get that

Thanks

Bah I have to get the PS3 no matter what FF stays with PlayStation alot plus 13 is gonna be out on it not far from the release date also 12 for the PS2 in one month or so its gonna be awsome! xD! O yes I forgot DON'T BUY A DS

THE RULES!

Thanks

Bah I have to get the PS3 no matter what FF stays with PlayStation alot plus 13 is gonna be out on it not far from the release date also 12 for the PS2 in one month or so its gonna be awsome! xD! O yes I forgot DON'T BUY A DS
    wtf is wrong with u do buy a ds well i guess it depends if you like nintendo. not much of a shooter fan eh? well ok just as long as you don't insult halo because my friend will knock you upside the head for saying that but i liked the early ff games

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast