+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Shows | Channels

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Shows | Channels

I watch what ever catches my eye. How ever there are specific channels I watch if there is a show I happen to like comes on. Discovery is one of them, most notibly Myth busters. I mean come on, half the myths they get invalved in invalves things going KA-BOOM!! So thats entertain to watch, plus they are funny, Tory always makes me laugh the hardest though.

I like the Sci-Fie Channel and watching Ghost Hunters because I love a good scare. Far better then the other so called ghost investigators I have seen on tv which is eather way over done and or just suck.

I watch the Military channel as I have a great respect and admeration for our service men and women, plus I love military hardwear, also cool as well as very informative and edgucational. Nothing really to specific as I find most stuff on their facinating.

Cartoon Network. This is where I get my cartoon fix. Shows I watch here are Flap Jack, Grimm Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Robot Chicken (which is the funniest show of all time in my opinian.), Family Guy of cores. Lets not forget Bleach, Code Geass, and one or two other anime shows I can't think of at the moment and thats it.

Rest of my time I spend playing video games or off doing somthing or reading.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    I watch what ever catches my eye. How ever there are specific channels I watch if there is a show I happen to like comes on. Discovery is one of them, most notibly Myth busters. I mean come on, half the myths they get invalved in invalves things going KA-BOOM!! So thats entertain to watch, plus they are funny, Tory always makes me laugh the hardest though.

Cartoon Network. This is where I get my cartoon fix. Shows I watch here are Flap Jack, Grimm Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Robot Chicken (which is the funniest show of all time in my opinian.), Family Guy of cores. Lets not forget Bleach, Code Geass, and one or two other anime shows I can't think of at the moment and thats it.
    This is something I just don't understand.
    I know for a fact that the quality and quantity of good cartoons has gone over the years. I know cause I've watched the progression of good cartoons go down to stuff that would only entertain someone with a short attention span, to utter crap.
    What is possibly entertaining about the Misadventures of Flapjack Jones. I saw advertisements for the show long before it ever came on and I decided it looked stupid. One day I was home it was on. I couldn't watch more than two seconds worth. What is so appealing about this show (and many other equally stupid or equally mind numbing shows)?
    Billy and Mandy on the other hand is very tolerable and actually puts a completely different spin on cartoons that i haven't seen in I don't know how long.

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

What television shows do you watch / used to watch / plan to watch?
    adultswim, the nanny, food network, oxygen, rosanne, history channel, travel channel....

these are all mainly what i watch since i dont watch alot of tv anymore, and have always watched and will still watch. I find that tv either makes my iq go down if i get attached something like mtv.

If you stopped watching a show: is there a reason why you stopped?
    i used to watch alot of other shows on mtv, vh1, channels like that and then reality tv, and bad script shows started appearing and i couldnt handle it. many people think its weird i watch so little tv, but id rather be outside working or just hanging out with friends, tv isnt that important to me

Do you have a favorite channel/network?
    Im a history dork so im glued to the history channel alot when i do watch tv

What genre of shows do you prefer?
    its usually history, food, or anime since i can watch whichever anime ive recorded on tivo while anything on the food or history channel keeps me glued

though if a pauly shore movie, jay and silent bob, or tommie boy/black sheep comes on im attached no matter where im at....

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tula View Post
    This is something I just don't understand.
    I know for a fact that the quality and quantity of good cartoons has gone over the years. I know cause I've watched the progression of good cartoons go down to stuff that would only entertain someone with a short attention span, to utter crap.
    What is possibly entertaining about the Misadventures of Flapjack Jones. I saw advertisements for the show long before it ever came on and I decided it looked stupid. One day I was home it was on. I couldn't watch more than two seconds worth. What is so appealing about this show (and many other equally stupid or equally mind numbing shows)?
    Billy and Mandy on the other hand is very tolerable and actually puts a completely different spin on cartoons that i haven't seen in I don't know how long.
    Yes it is stupid, never said that it wasnt and I am not basing it on its "quality" but rather because its one of the few shows of such crappy calaber that can get me to laugh. The shows on adult swim that look like some dumb ass stoner created, yeah, those all suck and I can not stand a second of either of them, same goes for the vast magority.
    Last edited by Scourge; Jun 08, 2009 at 10:03 AM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I love sitcoms and UFC. I love george lopez and reno 911.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Since I download the majority of the shows that I like (NCIS... well, thats pretty much the only tv series Im following ATM), I mostly only watch the G4Tech TV station, mostly because it keeps me up to date with the latest tech and gaming news.

They've got great shows like "Internet Soup", a show where they show the best internet viral videos of the day, "X-Play", which is the most watched video game review show as well as being infamous for their brutally honest reviews, and lastly "Attack of the Show", which is their late night variety show.

The station also gets first crack at huge events like E3 (This year they held live coverage of the event, and had specials running all week long)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2