View Poll Results: Are you going to see Shrek 3?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Cant wait to see puss in boots and the babies!!!

26 56.52%
  • No, stupid cat, and who gives about the stupid babies?

7 15.22%
  • Dont care, leave me alone.

13 28.26%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Shrek 3

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Shrek 3

Shrek 3. Oh I just can't wait to see it. I'm still a kid and some other people but I have to see it cause of the little babies and cause of Donkey and Puss switch bodies!!!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Newbie Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic's Avatar
    Thanks

I heard of that, but I wasnt totally sure. Does anyone know a trailer were it shows that part? (or some of it)
    By Heartless_mage

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

@ rave ::::....... i like disney movies nothin wrong with them ¬__¬ will most i was bought up on disney lol ( like really no lie)

ill likely get it on copy( there really good though )
    my mum liked the 1st and 2nd one soo she might like this one too

( she hates goin to the movies though lol)

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Another retarded shrek movie. I personally didn't like any of the two previous movies probably because i am not a lil kid anymore or maybe just because i don't like childish movies. However, the only thing that would motivate me to watch any shrek movie is if there were blood, profanity, nudity and some othere good stuff.

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

I really dont care. It seems to be very stupid and not worth my time. Just like how Pirates of the Carribean 3 is going to be like.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Otaku bcvl1124 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Shrek 3. My brother said that Puss in Boots have a gf. And Pinochio is gay. XP That is just so sad. I can't wait to watch it. I wanna know all about the story. ^_^

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i cant lie.. it looks retarded. i watched the first on and thought it was fine. then they made another one, and honestly it was way worse than the first. i just canty shake the thought that its gonna suck the big one.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I just recently saw this movie. It was really cute. The Dronkeys were adorable, and I enjoyed Snow White oh so very much.

I'd have to say.. it does live up to the first and second. It wasn't rediculously stupid or anything. It was actually very cute. I Just couldn't get a hold of King Authur's character because Justin Timberlake's face came into mind everytime the guy spoke. They even made him look like Justin. That part I found to be aggrivating. Antoño Banderas makes everything all the more better, so it was a lot of fun. I say many people will enjoy this Family Film.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast