+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Significant Game

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Significant Game

Quote Originally Posted by Hantei16 View Post
    persona 3

for the simple reason that it reflected the lifestyle of a large fraction of the gaming crowd that included me-the teens, the young adults, and the students. well of course the "slashing abominations at night" element of the game is a diff'rent thing.....
    Ah yes i wonder if i said this already...but never the less, its a good game!!! I love the scenes and i finally saw the end.... It was so sad. but i hear they are going to make another of Persona 3 but it will be different, same characters and other stuff.... Yes it is different game from the others i played.^^

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    I'm really surprised no one has said anything about The Sims series.

And until Spore comes out (Made by the same people who created The Sims), The Sims series will be the best "Sandbox" game ever.
    Ah yes, the Sims... I remember that game. It was the first time I had ever killed someone in a fire... Good times, good times. Yeah, I killed the Newbie family.

That game really let my architectural and landscaping creativity out wild. Before playing the game, I never knew I had the ability to design good houses, and that really impacted my life. Now and then, I still sketch "blueprints" of the estates I want to construct. This may be my great-grandfather's genes talking, but hey, praise the Sims!

Oh, I also credit that game with giving me my first memory of drowning a person... I just wanted a blue ghost, don't give me those funny looks.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Newbie milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Kingdom hearts...somehow it kind realates to my real life when sora left his home town and got seperated to his friends....

F o c u s i n g O n W a h t ' s I m p o r t a n t

C l e v e r l y S e e i n g T h r o u g h W h a t e v e r I s A h e a d O f M e

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4