Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Silent Hill

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Silent Hill

there was probably a thread like this so I'll just ask, what was the whole point of this movie? I watched it was good but something was missing, why couldn't the women feel her husband or see her?

whats your guys opinion about this movie?

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Silent Hill

This movie was a complete waste of time.. not to mention money. I don't think it had any point. It was just crappy. I didn't get it. Not one bit. It did not entertain me (as most "scary" movies do..) and it sure the hell didn't scare me. It was just weird. Waste of time in my opinion.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Another example of games turning into movies gone wrong, lol. Too bad, the games were so scary and good, I actually had hopes before seeing the movie. Silly me. Also, I hated it if you couldn't tell.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL, well guess we have to watch it over again and again heh? I don't know about you but this movie was like mixed with love ambition and not to scary moments, what the hell did the big guy had to do with anything? a big sword is too heavy for me but that guy is fake lol.

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

im not to sure but i loved the movie.... i thought it was really good.

Tanks zyta

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't like it. The end really confused me and my aunt (she watched it with me). I followed it for the most part, but the end was just confusing. I didn't understand the way it ended. If you know why it ended the way it did, can you PM me and tell me why? It was rather disappointing though. I was expecting more.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I have it it was a wast of my mone,it had mo point movie peoeple sure do know how to kill a good name with a crappy movie, and the ending sux soooo bad.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku DJjorgen may be famous one day DJjorgen may be famous one day
    Thanks

it wasnt a super movie but i did enjoy it
    though the ending wasnt great , she got out of that place but was stuck in
    that "dead world" thingy

thanks a mill Naruto1988 for the sig

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast