Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Silent Hill

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Silent Hill

i agree with that....even tho i like all movies but this one was okay...

Tanks zyta

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Silent Hill

Quote Originally Posted by hiei9957 View Post
    i agree with that....even tho i like all movies but this one was okay...
    yes but still they could it work it better..... and if they were thinking on a second one.... As i think they are..... they should have work more on a quality ending not the crappy one they did...
    The graphics and effects of the movie were great though... I like the nurse path part...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    Well, that's what we think 'cos if it is just like that the end then it is uncomplete.... But I rather uncomplete than another crap.....
    Uncomplete,crap all the same to me they need to making quality movies again not halfa***ing it like they are now.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    Uncomplete,crap all the same to me they need to making quality movies again not halfa***ing it like they are now.
    *scratches her head* guess u're right.... they should just improve
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    *scratches her head* guess u're right.... they should just improve
    yes they should by trying to make movies from games there giving great games a bad name by doing thing like this.

like silent hill great game crappy movie and Marios games it is one of the best games out there still but yet the movie was crappy, i could go on but ill stop here.
    ....Player Killer....

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

i really dont base a game if they have a movie but i dont know about other people tho.

Tanks zyta

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hiei9957 View Post
    i really dont base a game if they have a movie but i dont know about other people tho.
    Well it can happen tha ppl that don't know the game base their opinion on the movie...... if that/'s the case.... SH is screwed

Thanks

It dose happen and for a good game to be put to shame with a bad movie based on it is sad.But there is a bright side to it they cant make every great game it to a movie and mess it up lucky they do so little of em.
    ....Player Killer....

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast