+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 17 to 22 of 22

Thread: Silent Hill vs. Resident Evil

  1. #17
    One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,818
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts

    Re: Silent Hill vs. Resident Evil

    what about Mr. X in RE2? how he was impervious to every weapon (sans rocket launcher), always came back, and looked so intimidating? almost like lisa, only he busted through walls. and by that i mean he walked through them with no effort at all. he is like the ultimate fusion of a pyrimid head and Lisa trevor- always came at a bad time, walked slowly, but you definitly didnt want him to get to you.

    "You will only have eyes for Me!"

  2. #18
    Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    255
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: Silent Hill vs. Resident Evil

    I didnt find the SH monster to creepy the only ones that really creeped me out were they zombie like people in SH4TR. The ones that float and fly at you and if you shoot them till they drop they just get back up and chase you some more.

    But most of they RE creatures are freaky and creepy. LIke the Lickers, Giant Spiders, Cerberuses, MR.X, Hunters, most bosses, the Aligator, the Shark Neptune, Lisa Trevor (kind of freaky when part of monsters name is your own name), blind men, Mendeze (Big Cheese lol), Iron maiden, Graboid like worm from Code Veronica X, all tyrant prototypes in general.

    All these creatures i think are freaky and scared me at times, some of them just the looks creeped me out. But overall id say that RE has scaryier, and SH has more sadistic creatures. But both of the series are good and both are same type of games: horror/third person shooter/puzzle genre.

    But if you want to go with movies silent hill was by far the more creepy of the two series. I mean the only thing creepy abotu the RE series would be when somthing randomly jumps out of nowhere. Silent hill movie has barb wire lady. And hellbaby's.

    Made by me.

  3. #19
    Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    the Dark Side
    Posts
    494
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts

    Re: Silent Hill vs. Resident Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    what about Mr. X in RE2? how he was impervious to every weapon (sans rocket launcher), always came back, and looked so intimidating? almost like lisa, only he busted through walls. and by that i mean he walked through them with no effort at all. he is like the ultimate fusion of a pyrimid head and Lisa trevor- always came at a bad time, walked slowly, but you definitly didnt want him to get to you.
    oh you mean the tyrant! yes he was very scary, you would have to pause the game every time he came after you. and go and change. man was he creepy!
    I mean you would down him in one section, leave and he would pop up in the next one almost straight away.
    you know which part I am talking about.

  4. #20
    One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,818
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts

    Re: Silent Hill vs. Resident Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by overload View Post
    oh you mean the tyrant! yes he was very scary, you would have to pause the game every time he came after you. and go and change. man was he creepy!
    I mean you would down him in one section, leave and he would pop up in the next one almost straight away.
    you know which part I am talking about.
    yeah, like the news room? was NOT expecting that!

    and that last fight was hard, i had no herbs left

    "You will only have eyes for Me!"

  5. #21
    Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,643
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 166 Times in 141 Posts

    Re: Silent Hill vs. Resident Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    yeah, like the news room? was NOT expecting that!

    and that last fight was hard, i had no herbs left
    What about Nemesis? I think that running from him was the most exciting part about RE3. Otherwise, RE3 was pretty lame.

    "STARS!!!!" "AAAAAHHH! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!" lol.


  6. #22
    Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    the Dark Side
    Posts
    494
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts

    Re: Silent Hill vs. Resident Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    What about Nemesis? I think that running from him was the most exciting part about RE3. Otherwise, RE3 was pretty lame.

    "STARS!!!!" "AAAAAHHH! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!" lol.
    NO it wasn't S.T.A.R.S

    it was S.A.R.S, I think he worked for the South African Revenue Services.
    he kept complaining about my tax forms. haha

    no the Nemesis was one scary mother, no doubt about that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Similar Threads

  1. Silent Hill
    By hellknight in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: Jul 09, 2007, 12:15 PM
  2. Has anyone see Silent Hill?
    By SilentAssasin in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Aug 31, 2006, 01:13 PM
  3. Silent Hill 4:The Room
    By HadesAssassin in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Aug 16, 2006, 02:27 PM
  4. Silent Hill -the movie-
    By Innerhell in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: May 20, 2006, 10:30 PM
  5. silent hill movie
    By mechataku in forum Spoiler Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Apr 23, 2006, 01:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts