Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The simpsons movie

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post The simpsons movie

I might go see this. I don't watch the Simpsons alot,but I saw part of an episode with Bart rapping it was funny! I like family guy more even though the episodes aren't very good anymore IMO. I like the old ones more.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The simpsons movie

i love the simpsons i watch them everyday just about every season they get funnier i plan i seeing this movie the day it comes out im gonna be there for the first shwoing of it and ill probly see it later on that nite and act like ive never seen it. your right the old family guy episodes were funnier the new have there momments but its not like the old ones

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm looking forward to this one too; even though I've seen them all, I still watch the reruns on Fox whenever I get the chance. The Spiderpig scene in the preview makes me laugh everytime I see it.

In its prime, The Simpsons was the best animated show of all time. The humor was smart and biting, and the characters were horribly flawed but understandable, even loveable. Matt Groening mixed satire, sarcasm, and slapstick so perfectly in The Simpsons, it's no wonder its the longest running show ever.

If you want to see classic Simpsons, the reason some of us point to it as one of the greatest shows in TV history, check out seasons 4-8. Everything before that is clever, but the animation is pretty bad, and everything after that is a downhill slide in content.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I actually think that the movie might be bad...It should have made the movie years ago when it was still at the top during the seasons that Gren was saying. Except for the spider pig which was semi-funny and the "I am chosen to lead, not to read" I didn't like much of the trailer.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't care if the Simpsons are in their prime or not, the Simpsons are a legendary cartoon and I'll definitely watch it. Man Homer never fails in making me look like I have a IQ of 200 ;D

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Hell yes, I'm going to definitely see this one. I'm sure and hope it doesn't disapoint in the end. I'm planning to see it the first day it comes out with my aunt.
    We both grew up with it.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Newbie FRITZ is off to a good start FRITZ's Avatar
    Thanks

I cant wait till the Simpson's movie arrives.I have been watching it since I was young.The best parts are when Bart gets into trouble by Homer and then he chocks Bart.That is funny

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ Simpsons has been with me since i was a kid (the only thing that would make me sit down) so i would really like to see it. As for seeing it on opening day, i'm not so sure, it depends on Soshi's mood...

i haven't seen it in a few years, but it still has a place in my heart... next to all the old shows from the 90s who have passed on...

T_T rest in peace, guys... may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast