Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The simpsons movie

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The simpsons movie

if the simpsons movie does well in theaters i think there goign too since it there made by the same person

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

The Simpsons... One of the family of all families... I can't wait either for it to come out... Not expecting big things, but then again might be surprised...(That's how you don't self yourself up for a big disappointment)... I think I will enjoy it no matter what because I am already a huge Simpsons fan since the beginning... Homer & Chief Wigam never lets me down... When I go to the movies to go see it I might just do the "Bartman".... Just like the good ol' days...lol

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I've stopped watching Simpsons when Family Guy's more adult-like humor got to me...

I grew up on the Simpsons...

Yeah, it got stale, but it was a definition of shows!

... it can rest in peace when it wishes... but woe be the day when a generation has never heard of them.

I'm planning on watching the movie though, out of loyalty.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

XD IT came out when I was born so I love this show.

And Family Guy is just a Remake off it.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=zZnNsbtsUV0

But I will be seeing this movie !

If it ends to be it, but there will never be another yellow family like them.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: The simpsons movie

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    I've stopped watching Simpsons when Family Guy's more adult-like humor got to me...

I grew up on the Simpsons...

Yeah, it got stale, but it was a definition of shows!

... it can rest in peace when it wishes... but woe be the day when a generation has never heard of them.

I'm planning on watching the movie though, out of loyalty.
    I never watched a whole Simpsons episode. But my first adult cartoon was Family guy. I used be obsessed with it And I still like it i can give up on FG.I might watch an episode of the Simpsons one day. I could watch in on Youtube.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post
    XD IT came out when I was born so I love this show.

And Family Guy is just a Remake off it.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=zZnNsbtsUV0

But I will be seeing this movie !

If it ends to be it, but there will never be another yellow family like them.
    Whether remade or not, you gotta' admit it can still hit some humors that Simpsons can't. (Not saying they don't have the capability... but it just wouldn't be... right, if Simpsons ever did that)

Simpsons and Family Guy are their own thing. You can compare snippets and formulas and actions, but they both have two different kinds of comedy.
    Simpsons is more family orientated, of course.

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Well the movie looks pretty interesting and kind of funny. It's maybe that i will watch it and the storyline looks pretty funny. So yeah it's maybe and they are still famous for years. Then there is Family guy, the movie they made was not really funny for some weird reason. Will see how the Simpson's movie will turn out.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: The simpsons movie

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    Whether remade or not, you gotta' admit it can still hit some humors that Simpsons can't. (Not saying they don't have the capability... but it just wouldn't be... right, if Simpsons ever did that)

Simpsons and Family Guy are their own thing. You can compare snippets and formulas and actions, but they both have two different kinds of comedy.
    Simpsons is more family orientated, of course.
    I like family guy I never really gave the simpsons a chance. The FG movie was ok I wonder how the simpsons movie will turn out.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast