Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: The simpsons movie

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The simpsons movie

im not expecting anything great when i watch it and im starting to think that it would be smarter to wait till it comes out on dvd

Do to others as you see fit

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar theif#1 View Post
    im not expecting anything great when i watch it and im starting to think that it would be smarter to wait till it comes out on dvd
    Maybe you should wait if think its a waste of money. I might watch it though.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

only a few days left and fox is running the heck out it it has to be funny so there option but to go see it i finally saw on the 7 11 they dressed up and i took pictures of everything they had in there i dont think they would do this much if they dont think alot people was gonna go see the movie. this has really got me hyped

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: The simpsons movie

Quote Originally Posted by halo3master View Post
    only a few days left and fox is running the heck out it it has to be funny so there option but to go see it i finally saw on the 7 11 they dressed up and i took pictures of everything they had in there i dont think they would do this much if they dont think alot people was gonna go see the movie. this has really got me hyped
    They trying to promote it by playing it alot of times. The shrek people did that too it got annoying after a while though.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

i know it just just hetting hyped for it its gonn be a long 5 days for me. i cant wai to see hwat they do first in movie

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

It looks good but i was never really a fan of The simpsons movie so ill see it out of curiosity.When i seen the first preview on tv i was surprised that they were coming out with a movie.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

Post Re: The simpsons movie

Ok, does anybody else have something to say about the Simpsons movie?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I like family guy I never really gave the simpsons a chance. The FG movie was ok I wonder how the simpsons movie will turn out.
    Maybe you should wait if think its a waste of money. I might watch it though.
    They trying to promote it by playing it alot of times. The shrek people did that too it got annoying after a while though.
    Ok, does anybody else have something to say about the Simpsons movie?
    Cmon now, you really don't need to reply to every one of the member's replies...haven't the staff gone over that with ya already?? If all your posts have something to add great, but 1 or 2 liners is unacceptable.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast