Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: The simpsons movie

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The simpsons movie

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    Cmon now, you really don't need to reply to every one of the member's replies...haven't the staff gone over that with ya already?? If all your posts have something to add great, but 1 or 2 liners is unacceptable.
    Ok, I won't reply each time. I will look at the rules more.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

seen it and it was just fair. not really funny like crying of laughing funny, compared to the series were the jokes are really focused. and i thought there were cameo but was only tom hanks and greenday...so sad. to the hardcore fans...they're really gonna be disappointed. too bad conan o brien part of the movie. that could change a lot.
    Last edited by rematche; Jul 25, 2007 at 11:28 PM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

has anyone tried to enter the contest to win the simspons the 360. i wish i could win i entered but i doubt ill get does it look it good to you all i love the way it looks

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: The simpsons movie

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    seen it and it was just fair. not really funny like crying of laughing funny, compared to the series were the jokes are really focused. and i thought there were cameo but was only tom hanks and greenday...so sad. to the hardcore fans...they're really gonna be disappointed. too bad conan o brien part of the movie. that could change a lot.
    It looks funny to me,but I don't normally watch the Simpsons. I'm probably going to see it. It's only PG-13.

Newbie Truth may be famous one day Truth may be famous one day Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally think the movie will be hilarious! I've always liked the show and there humor never really gets old. Family Guy on the other hand gets old fairly quickly. Great show...don't get me wrong, but doesn't have much replay value.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

It just looks like one big normal episode to me. The graphics look about the same as a normal episode too. At least in a anime movie the graphics are usually way better than an normal showing.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

even the creator said the entire movie with diffent from the cartoon we wont see thing in this movie on the cartoon and graphics look way good espeslly{cant spell} in hd

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, the venerable Roger Ebert gave his review of The Simpsons movie: Three out of four stars...much higher than I was expecting. And he does say it is pretty much like an episode on TV, just bigger and longer, with some really funny scenes. Hopefully, I can get to see it this weekend; otherwise I won't have a chance for a couple more weeks.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast