+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sims 2 Pets Y'all!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Sims 2 Pets Y'all!

w00t, the day has finally come sims fans, One of the most highly anticipated expantion packs is now out.

It actually got a Decent review over at Gamedaily (GameDaily: Expert review for PC The Sims 2 Pets ), and I really can't wait till I get paid on the 20th and pick it up (I got a copy DL-ing right now so I can test it )

Who else is going to be picking up this game?

Any AO Closet simmers out there?

I'll be adding more once I actually get to play the game. I really want to add to my collection

One really funny thing is that Hilary Duff and her dog Lola are going to be avliable for download from Maxis, which I bet all the perverts who play the sims 2 (There are alot of them, Some of the game mods I've seen raise the Teen rating the game has to a very well deserved "AO", and I should know, I have some of that content installed ) are going to have fun with that... Bloody pervs...
    Last edited by aceman67; Oct 17, 2006 at 09:47 AM.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sims 2 Pets Y'all!

you play sims? i got sims unleashed i think no wait its bustin out do you think its fun?

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

The fact that I've spent well over 200 dollars buying the various games, Yeah, I think its fun. I especially like the ability to add custom content, I've got well over 2 gigs of it

Just picked up my copy of the Sims 2 Pets today.

I love the Sims, Can't wait for the next two packs, Holiday Fun Stuff (Stuff pack, comes out November 2006), and Outdoor Fun (Expantion pack, adds seasons to the Sims 2, comes out Early 2007, which most likely means March)

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Sims is so fun!! I love it. I haven't played it in a while though!
    For the first sims I collected most of the expansion packs, but I'm not really interested in collecting them with Sims 2, I'm happy with just the original, loading willll take ages on my comp

Thanks

yeah, you need a pretty decent computer to run Sims 2 at a decent quality. Hell, even on my computer (Specs will be listed below), which plays most Modern games flawlessly still lags somewhat with the sims 2. There's just so much content and things going on that it taxes todays computers, even though the game has been out almost 3 years now.

I liked the sims 1, I got the Compleate collection last christmas, but I like the sims 2 better. its just more capable for Custom content, and The AI is a hell of a lot better, the sims actually think for them selves (Unlike in the first game where you had to micromanage), which allows you to focus on other things, like getting your sims to raise a family and keeping them happy.

I also like the Genetics, your sims children will look like their parents and have personality traits from both, which is really kewl, and Pets, Damn, I love the new pets feature, A hell of alot more customization then the original unleashed.

I could go on and on, but I wont, I strongly recomend you get the series, its most excellent.

Specs

Motherboard: ASUS A8N-VM
    Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3200+, MMX, 3DNow, ~2.0GHz
    Memory: 1024MB RAM
    Hard Drive(s): 344 GB Total
    Video Card: Radeon X1300 Series (256mb PCI Express 16x)
    Monitor(s): Philips 107B (107B2 Primary) & FLATRON 795FT PLUS/SUPER (Secondary)
    Sound Card: SoundMAX HD Audio O
    Speakers/Headphones: Creative 2.0 Speakers
    Keyboard: Standard 101/102-Key or Microsoft Natural PS/2 Keyboard
    Mouse: Microsoft USB Wheel Mouse Optical
    Mouse Surface: Standard run of the mill mousepad
    Operating System: Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519)

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

What kinda Person doesn't know what Sims is~

>.<; Even thou my big bro says its for people that have no lifes. >.> (Beep)

<.< I am not good at the game, but I play them a lot.

Whats with Duff in one?! >.> I know my little brothers playing that one~~
    But I have all those on the bottom. Not the DVD one thou.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post
    What kinda Person doesn't know what Sims is~

>.<; Even thou my big bro says its for people that have no lifes. >.> (Beep)

<.< I am not good at the game, but I play them a lot.

Whats with Duff in one?! >.> I know my little brothers playing that one~~
    But I have all those on the bottom. Not the DVD one thou.
    The DvD one is just the DvD edition of the Sims 2, which would normally have 4 CDs

As for Duff, she's avliable for Download from the Sims 2 Exchange, as well as her Dog Lola. Just a publicity stunt to get Duff fans to buy the game.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    The DvD one is just the DvD edition of the Sims 2, which would normally have 4 CDs

As for Duff, she's avliable for Download from the Sims 2 Exchange, as well as her Dog Lola. Just a publicity stunt to get Duff fans to buy the game.
    :P Like Sims Ubrz (sp) If I recall right. >.<; Bought it. :P Didn't beat that one either.

Duff is trying to make a move

And I heard cheats are bad, so (v_v) the brothers handal it~~

EDIT: :O I remember now. >.> I had the thoughts at the time that Sims 2 on PS2 would be better. >.> uh uh. I was a fool. Had to go get it for computers.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast