+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The SIMS

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

The SIMS

The Sims: everyone's favorite fake-people living fake-lives with our real time O_o;

Are you a Sims player? Do you find the experience slightly depressing?

Are you a benevolent SIM mommy or daddy? Or do you play the cruel and vengeful SIM-Lord?

What's the cruelest thing you've ever done to your SIMS?
    The most interesting?

Otaku Evol may be famous one day Evol may be famous one day Evol's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The SIMS

I have a friend staying at the apartment for awhile and he is a SIMS fanatic...he even made an exact replica of my apartment with me my girlfriend and himself represented. nothing creepy

...he also created Satan, Jesus, and an Anti-christ in our little community, needless to say hes got a wonderfully sick sense of humor. At one point my girlfriend was shacking up with Satan and had some red babies and the Anti-christ kept stealing my mail. Jesus was boring and I apparently liked to play the guitar...alot. I'm not into the SIMS myself but I can't help but be in awe of your ability to tweak each characters personality in the game.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I've played it before. I like building the houses and stuff when I'm in the mood. But I don't like it enough to play it all the time. I usually just end up moving to something else. (pitiful sigh)

I do really like creating the families, though. Apparently I just like the creating part.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I played it once. I find the game very addictive if you have nothing to do in real life besides playing video games. I liked trolling people in the game, it was awesome. If i had the chance i would play this game everyday when i am not busy surfing the net.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

I wet the bed with this girl I was sleeping with cuz she asked me for some money. lol one of my friends called me "an inhumane, jack....." well, you know what I mean lol. Well I was broke as it is and she wanted to ask me for some money!
    Anyways, its an OK game. not really my time but I can hang with it. I gets boring sometimes, but at the same time you don't wanna turn it off, lol

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    The Sims: everyone's favorite fake-people living fake-lives with our real time O_o;

Are you a Sims player? Do you find the experience slightly depressing?

Are you a benevolent SIM mommy or daddy? Or do you play the cruel and vengeful SIM-Lord?

What's the cruelest thing you've ever done to your SIMS?
    The most interesting?
    The SIMS is great yet i ahve never ever got the chance to get my hands on the game, i always had to play it at my cousins or someone elses house, it was so cool but too much space for our little computer so we never got it! My cousin always liked to find glitches in the orignal game (if you can call it that) SIMS 2 it was called. He made all sorts of things happen, people walking through houses floating, and tons of other hillariousely funny things. Theres tons of sim games now i lose count on how many exactly but jesus it looked like a really funny game that i missed out on, i can't be bothered with it any more but it still would be a good laugh wiht my mates.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm just a little sims player... I only own Every expansion and stuff pack for the Sims 2. I have about 17 gigs of custom content

What I'm looking forward too is getting the right cable to hook my computer up to my new 42" tv, so i can play it on that screen

I already have the new stuff pack (Bath and Kitchen Design Stuff) on pre-order at EB games.

The coolest thing I've ever done with my sims is simply played the game continuesly. I currently have a 6 generational family.

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

I never really got into the Sims, because half the time i played the game, it would be spent fulfilling stupid goals like taking a piss, eating, relaxing, or getting entertainment. And then once you filled one of those bars up, another one would be down again.
    Continuous effort-Not strength or intelligence- is the key to unlocking our potential.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast