+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Slipknot

Otaku lessaangel is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cool Slipknot

Hey Slipknot is is a great band and ive been thinking, How on Anime Online likes Slipkot?? and Explain why!
    I think Slipknot is a great band and I like there music i listen to it everyday!
    The world isn't ready for the truth...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lessaangel For This Useful Post:

Rabanastre (Feb 04, 2009)

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Slipknot

Slipknot came to my city just last Sunday, I didn't go though. I like slipknot alright, they're not my favorite nu metal band out there, but they're respectable. I think their singer is pretty solid, I like the energy in their songs, though perhaps the masks are a little cheesy.(modern day Kiss, I guess? haha(easy folks, I'm simply was referring to the costume aspect, not their music)) I definitely don't relate to them on an emotional level at all, listening to their lyrics and whatnot, but I love the energy they use to express it nonetheless.

I don't quite understand why some metal fans hate them so much though, so perhaps some of those folks will post their reasons here later. And don't give me the tired sell out, commercialized argument, because every band does that nowadays. That's simply business end of the music industry. I do understand if you don't like them because of the screaming aspect, I can certainly understand not liking a band for that reason, I used to be the same way. (still am for some genres..)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark. For This Useful Post:

lessaangel (Jan 29, 2009)

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

They freakin scare me. Even though I listen to Metal and scream-o. I never been scared of a band that I know. There music videos scare me and meeting them could be worse. If they lost the masks I would listen to them and grow a liking. But, those masks. There sooo scary. D=

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

There's only a couple songs by them that strike a chord with me, if you'll excuse the obviously bad music joke.

Metal bands don;t really mix with me because they normally have a really erratic beat and unappealing lyrics. I prefer hard rock like Disturbed because i can easily pick up on the beats to the songs.

The way I see it, Slipknot only has one song I wouldn't mind listening to over and over again, and that is "Before I Forget". For all it's heavy elements, I think it's a rather upbeat song.
    Why hello there!

Thanks

omg whyu do slipknot the band scare you guys there all hardcore and i like all there songs!!!!!

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Slipknot is still one the most HxC(hardcore) bands out there, and they have been out for quite some time. Their style of music is really uniqe, and how how they express themselves through the music is no different. I feel that Slipknot will gone for more years to come.

And the mask are hot. XDXDXD I want one ><

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

To be honest, I'm never heard of them. >.> But from what I read from these posts, I don't think I could get into enjoying their songs very much, Metal really isn't my kind of music, I enjoy Classical music. :P

RPG Character: MetalGarurumon. Level: 86.

Thanks

Thats cool to hear about there songs and but do you like what they weir???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast