Closed Thread

Thread: SmackDown V.S Raw 2008

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

SmackDown V.S Raw 2008

Now i'm a big fan of wrestling and i always get the games like 05 06 and 07 but soon 08 is coming i can't wait even tough i don't think 07 was as good as 06 i think they might learn off there msitakes and make this one the best yet... What do all of you think that love wrestling...?

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: SmackDown V.S Raw 2008

I don' watch it as much as I useta, but I do catch a match or two once inna while. I never gotta chance ta play too many SvR games, but if they're anythin' like the DOR games, then they got a little tweakin' ta do. Their good, but not quite perfect, in a manner of speakin'. Guess we'll haveta c.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yeh but you must rember this game is coming out on every format including
    PS3 i don't know if you hvae one but i sure as heck do and can't wait to get in HD i think this one is going to be perfect

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I stopped playing a little before the game was turned to SVR, back then it was still just Smackdown. What made me stopped playing was the fact they just decided to suddenly changed the whole systems, so I really was in no interest to learn a whole new set of gameplay and buttons. Maybe I'll go try it out at a local game store to see if they fix those errors that was in the last SVR too.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie Collared is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ahh those were the days. I was about 6 or 7 and me and my friend Ryan would play Smackdown and WWF for PS1 for countless hours. Making people, unfair matches, and even that season mode thing... god what was it called...

He'd always make fun of me for making a girl but I made fun of him for choosing fat people so it was all good. I might have to get one of those Smackdown games soon. I have a Nintendo Wii so I'll have to wait to get a 360 or something.

Not too worried about graphics on the game I could care less if they were gray boxes but I wonder what the game play is like. By now I'd expect some advanced grapple mode where you can control how they slam or hit from the analog. I think I jsut talked myself into getting the game hehe.

Hope it's cool.

~Josh

<3 [3 C's]
    You can have the best forum ever.
    But when the mods lock because they have nothing better to do
    You're not going to have a good forum at all.

Otaku Tom2Ace is off to a good start Tom2Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

oh wwe rules i cant wait untill the 2008 comes out i think they are going to make this one rock because the last one wasnt to good and the others but they have done a massive improvment since 04

Closed Thread