+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Snakes on a Plane

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Snakes on a Plane

I have that movie. It's funny! It is not scary to me! But people that are afraid of snakes will be scared. I liked it! But it does not win the best movie award! Has anybody else seen this movie?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Snakes on a Plane

Before we even start this I'm here to say that the F-word is (sadly) not allowed on AO.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Snakes on a Plane

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Before we even start this I'm here to say that the F-word is (sadly) not allowed on AO.
    Ok,I wasn't planning on using that word! I hope nobody tries too!

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

i havent seen it but me and my friend r going to buy it and watch it.... is it worth seeing???? from the looks of it, it looks pretty good.. i agree.. not the best but pretty good... and i love snakes too!

Thanks

Smile Re: Snakes on a Plane

Quote Originally Posted by arubberchicken View Post
    i havent seen it but me and my friend r going to buy it and watch it.... is it worth seeing???? from the looks of it, it looks pretty good.. i agree.. not the best but pretty good... and i love snakes too!
    It is worth seeing! You should see for yourself! It's funny too! The snakes pop out everywhere. I think you will like it!

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I have that movie. It's funny! It is not scary to me! But people that are afraid of snakes will be scared. I liked it! But it does not win the best movie award! Has anybody else seen this movie?
    wtf with the f-word, funny? well, a movies one goal is to keep you entertained, even if the movie was suppossed to be horro and action, if it kept u entertained it did tis job. and the funny part was when the ppl where having sex and the snake bit off his.......man shaft. i grabbed mine and thought that i would commit suicide. and im supprised that you enjoyed the movie, because it was highly rated but many people did not see it, because it was a good movie. and here are some links (as usuall lol family :P) to help you understand the movie.

Snakes On A Plane Official Site Latest Upcoming New Movie Trailers: Samuel L Jackson, Rachel Blanchard Movie Trailer (official site)
    Snakes on a Plane (2006) (review)
    Snakes on a Plane - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (story summary)
    Snakes on a Plane (ppl's reviews)
    Snakes on a Blog (funn blog ideas based on the movie)
    TagWorld :: snakesonaplane's Home (watch the video with the guy dissing samuel jackson its funny)

there you go
    'to keep you bizzy

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Thanks

Post Re: Snakes on a Plane

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    wtf with the f-word, funny? well, a movies one goal is to keep you entertained, even if the movie was suppossed to be horro and action, if it kept u entertained it did tis job. and the funny part was when the ppl where having sex and the snake bit off his.......man shaft. i grabbed mine and thought that i would commit suicide. and im supprised that you enjoyed the movie, because it was highly rated but many people did not see it, because it was a good movie. and here are some links (as usuall lol family :P) to help you understand the movie.

Snakes On A Plane Official Site Latest Upcoming New Movie Trailers: Samuel L Jackson, Rachel Blanchard Movie Trailer (official site)
    Snakes on a Plane (2006) (review)
    Snakes on a Plane - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (story summary)
    Snakes on a Plane (ppl's reviews)
    Snakes on a Blog (funn blog ideas based on the movie)
    TagWorld :: snakesonaplane's Home (watch the video with the guy dissing samuel jackson its funny)

there you go
    'to keep you bizzy
    Thanks for the links! I'll look at the rest of them later.

Newbie Cobra_Commander is just another face in the crowd Cobra_Commander's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh my God....it was one of the dumbest movies ever. I can't believe I spent money to see it in the theatre. If The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy wasn't a movie, this would be the worst movie ever made.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast