+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Snakes on a Plane

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Snakes on a Plane

i just wait for my friend to get all the good movies and watch them at his house.. and i think that snakes on a plane is worth buying

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Snakes on a Plane

Quote Originally Posted by arubberchicken View Post
    i just wait for my friend to get all the good movies and watch them at his house.. and i think that snakes on a plane is worth buying
    I like to watch movies with my friends sometimes. I think its worth buying! I have it!

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Commander View Post
    Oh my God....it was one of the dumbest movies ever. I can't believe I spent money to see it in the theatre. If The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy wasn't a movie, this would be the worst movie ever made.
    wow, well your taste is not noticed here lol

Quote Originally Posted by The bouncer View Post
    I'm sorry but I gotta disagree with ya there it wasn't perfect but snakes on a plane was pretty good to me and Hitchiker's Guide to the future that wasss........... really gay yea i agree on that
    thanks bouncer, i believe that it was funny, violent, and random, and what else is better than Samuel Jackson saying the mo-fo work more than 30 times in the movie? LOL, the plot was good, and original, but common. like the movie was advertised first like 1 year before the release, and you know how much publicity it got? bands wrote songs about it, ppl made parodies about it, so then the movie delivered on both sides.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    wow, well your taste is not noticed here lol

thanks bouncer, i believe that it was funny, violent, and random, and what else is better than Samuel Jackson saying the mo-fo work more than 30 times in the movie? LOL, the plot was good, and original, but common. like the movie was advertised first like 1 year before the release, and you know how much publicity it got? bands wrote songs about it, ppl made parodies about it, so then the movie delivered on both sides.

It's a good movie! But it does not win the best movie award like I said. And it was funny!

Otaku Bow Adventure Champion OdysseanPromise may be famous one day OdysseanPromise may be famous one day
    Montclair, NJ (School), Severn, MD (Home)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Commander View Post
    Oh my God....it was one of the dumbest movies ever. I can't believe I spent money to see it in the theatre. If The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy wasn't a movie, this would be the worst movie ever made.
    1) Snakes on a Plane had everything it promised and so much more.
    .... What did it promise?
    .......Snakes..... Check
    .......Planes...... Check

What else did it have? Gore, gore, gore, snakes, gore, snakes, and Samuel L Jackson generally being himself.

It never looked like a good movie. Ever since Mr.Jackson refused to have the title of the movie changed, it set the tone for the entire project: tongue-in-cheek. It was a movie that never looked like it was going to win an Emmy, but it knew that, and ran with it. It was like they tried to create that cult movie flavor in a lab, and did it quite successfully.

2) Hitchiker's guide wasn't the worst movie ever. THIS was the worst movie ever, but that is neither here nor there.

3) Like it or not, this is the cult movie for this generation.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OdysseanPromise View Post
    1) Snakes on a Plane had everything it promised and so much more.
    .... What did it promise?
    .......Snakes..... Check
    .......Planes...... Check

What else did it have? Gore, gore, gore, snakes, gore, snakes, and Samuel L Jackson generally being himself.

It never looked like a good movie. Ever since Mr.Jackson refused to have the title of the movie changed, it set the tone for the entire project: tongue-in-cheek. It was a movie that never looked like it was going to win an Emmy, but it knew that, and ran with it. It was like they tried to create that cult movie flavor in a lab, and did it quite successfully.

2) Hitchiker's guide wasn't the worst movie ever. THIS was the worst movie ever, but that is neither here nor there.

3) Like it or not, this is the cult movie for this generation.
    I like Snakes on a Plane! I knew it wasn't going to win the best picture! The Grudge 2 was the worst to me! I have never seen Dungeons and Dragons.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I wanna meet the person that thought of snakes on a plane how can some one think of some thing so dumb like snakes on a plane.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    I wanna meet the person that thought of snakes on a plane how can some one think of some thing so dumb like snakes on a plane.
    I have heard of a movie called Snakes on a Train. It's old I saw it at a Fye store. I didn't want it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast