+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 33 to 40 of 52

Thread: Snakes on a Plane

  1. #33
    Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Malvern,AR
    Posts
    1,068
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Post Re: Snakes on a Plane

    Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    Ghost Rider
    'Ghost Rider is a 2007 superhero film based on the fictional Marvel Comics character Ghost Rider. The film is directed by Mark Steven Johnson and stars Nicolas Cage as Ghost Rider. The film will be released on February 16, 2007.
    Official Synopsis from Columbia Pictures: "Superstar motorcycle stunt rider Johnny Blaze (Nicolas Cage) strikes a deal with the vile Mephistopheles for the most precious of commodities, his immortal soul. Now Johnny Blaze is forever destined to ride night after night as the host to the most powerful supernatural entity known as the Ghost Rider."

    Smokin Aces
    'Smokin' Aces is an action film written and directed by Joe Carnahan set in Lake Tahoe and primarily shot at MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa (though renamed the "Nomad Casino"). It marks Carnahan's first feature film after Narc. It stars Ryan Reynolds and Jeremy Piven as the leads, with Piven as a Las Vegas magician turned Mafia informant and Reynolds as the FBI agent assigned to protect him. It is the feature film debut of Alicia Keys and hip hop artist Common.The film follows FBI agents Richard Messner (Ryan Reynolds) and Donald Carruthers (Ray Liotta) as several rival assassins try to cash in on the million dollar mob contract on Las Vegas magician turned Mafia informant Buddy "Aces" Israel (Jeremy Piven) .'

    Thanks for the decriptions. I saw a commercial for Ghost Rider this morning.

  2. #34
    Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    655
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Snakes on a Plane

    Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    Thanks for the decriptions. I saw a commercial for Ghost Rider this morning.
    yup and back to snakes onna plane lol and did you know that Over 450 REAL snakes were used for filming to represent thirty different species of snakes.[20] The different species include a 19-foot boa constrictor, a Scarlet Kingsnake (the non-venomous double for the coral snake), a milk snake (which attacks the couple having sex), corn snakes, rattlesnakes, and mangrove snakes.[21] About two-thirds of the snakes seen throughout the film were either animatronic or computer generated.


    Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

  3. #35
    Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Malvern,AR
    Posts
    1,068
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Post Re: Snakes on a Plane

    Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    yup and back to snakes onna plane lol and did you know that Over 450 REAL snakes were used for filming to represent thirty different species of snakes.[20] The different species include a 19-foot boa constrictor, a Scarlet Kingsnake (the non-venomous double for the coral snake), a milk snake (which attacks the couple having sex), corn snakes, rattlesnakes, and mangrove snakes.[21] About two-thirds of the snakes seen throughout the film were either animatronic or computer generated.

    Yeah the snakes were fake of course! I didn't know they used real snakes for filming.

  4. #36
    Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    655
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Snakes on a Plane

    Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    Yeah the snakes were fake of course! I didn't know they used real snakes for filming.
    Surprisingly, the film's title and premise of real live snakes generated a lot of pre-release interest on the Internet. One journalist even wrote that Snakes on a Plane is "perhaps the most internet-hyped film of all time". Much of the initial publicity came from a blog entry made by screenwriter Josh Friedman, who had been offered a chance to work on the script. The casting of Jackson further increased anticipation. At one point, the film's working title was altered to Pacific Air Flight 121. In August 2005, Jackson told an interviewer, "We're totally changing that back. That's the only reason I took the job: I read the title."On March 2, 2006, the studio reverted the title to Snakes on a Plane. New Line hired two additional writers to smooth out the screenplay.


    Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

  5. #37
    Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Malvern,AR
    Posts
    1,068
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Post Re: Snakes on a Plane

    Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    Surprisingly, the film's title and premise of real live snakes generated a lot of pre-release interest on the Internet. One journalist even wrote that Snakes on a Plane is "perhaps the most internet-hyped film of all time". Much of the initial publicity came from a blog entry made by screenwriter Josh Friedman, who had been offered a chance to work on the script. The casting of Jackson further increased anticipation. At one point, the film's working title was altered to Pacific Air Flight 121. In August 2005, Jackson told an interviewer, "We're totally changing that back. That's the only reason I took the job: I read the title."On March 2, 2006, the studio reverted the title to Snakes on a Plane. New Line hired two additional writers to smooth out the screenplay.

    I think they used the real snakes so the fake ones will look a little realistic.

  6. #38
    Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Posts
    578
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts

    Re: Snakes on a Plane

    I haven't seen this movie, but I don't think snakes belong on a plane because people are already scared to fly and to think there might be snakes on it is just as frightening.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

  7. #39
    Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Malvern,AR
    Posts
    1,068
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Post Re: Snakes on a Plane

    Quote Originally Posted by CherryBlossom18 View Post
    I haven't seen this movie, but I don't think snakes belong on a plane because people are already scared to fly and to think there might be snakes on it is just as frightening.
    I like flying. But the people who hate snakes should not watch this. It will freak them out.

  8. #40
    Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    792
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: Snakes on a Plane

    Ok the movie was total crap, the movie had no sense o where it was going and the way they set it up was weird. also i couldn't even enjoy the sex scene lol.. feel sorry for the girl, she get bit in the tit, and that guy who was taking a piss? The snake bit him in his snake lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Snakes on a plane
    By Falcondeity in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: Sep 22, 2006, 02:17 PM
  2. this played b4 snakes on a plane.
    By psychooys in forum Cyber Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Sep 01, 2006, 11:02 AM
  3. Snakes on a plane
    By Ragn0r0x in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: Aug 01, 2006, 11:14 AM
  4. MGS the twin snakes
    By DEMON SPAWN in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 08, 2006, 02:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts