+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Snakes on a Plane

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Snakes on a Plane

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    Ok the movie was total crap, the movie had no sense o where it was going and the way they set it up was weird. also i couldn't even enjoy the sex scene lol.. feel sorry for the girl, she get bit in the tit, and that guy who was taking a piss? The snake bit him in his snake lol.
    I liked it,but it was not the best! And some parts are funny!

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Snakes on a Plane

not really they tried to amke the movie serious. i dont know how you found it funny. which parts i probably dont remeber it

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

not really they tried to amke the movie serious. i dont know how you found it funny. which parts i probably dont remeber it
    I was talking about what Samuel was saying,"Iam so tired of these motherf***ing snakes on this motherf***ing plane! I thought that was funny! I didn't think the whole was funny.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I was talking about what Samuel was saying,"Iam so tired of these motherf***ing snakes on this motherf***ing plane! I thought that was funny! I didn't think the whole was funny.
    ... that part wasn't taht funny to me he just cursed... like i was watchign taht with my little brother and hes like"ohhh!!! he said the bad word!!!" im like ok good for you... unno jackson just spazed at that part but i didnt find it funny. the move was more nasty cuz of where teh snakes bit lol on teh nipple and on the dick

Thanks

... that part wasn't taht funny to me he just cursed... like i was watchign taht with my little brother and hes like"ohhh!!! he said the bad word!!!" im like ok good for you... unno jackson just spazed at that part but i didnt find it funny. the move was more nasty cuz of where teh snakes bit lol on teh nipple and on the dick
    Yeah it was not very funny! And it was nasty,but the movie was really going to PG-13. It wasn't because of all those snakes on a plane fans on the internet. So it was not my favorite movie.

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

i would agree in that it was not my favorite movie but it was pretty good... at least that is wat i thought... they could of made it much better, but isnt that the same for all other movies though

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arubberchicken View Post
    i would agree in that it was not my favorite movie but it was pretty good... at least that is wat i thought... they could of made it much better, but isnt that the same for all other movies though
    Thanks for agreeing! I though it was good too. Yeah they could have made it better.

Newbie I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime's Avatar
    Thanks

I have not seen it but it looks extremely stupid for a scarry movie. Seems like it would be funny. I don't think I would go see it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast