+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: Snakes on a Plane

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Snakes on a Plane

its not labled under horror is it? i thought it was under action? and for an action movie it was very good, it was realistic... in a sense.... realistic about people dying anyways... and it is a great time killer and if you want to see a movie and have the time, i would look that one up

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Snakes on a Plane

Quote Originally Posted by arubberchicken View Post
    its not labled under horror is it? i thought it was under action? and for an action movie it was very good, it was realistic... in a sense.... realistic about people dying anyways... and it is a great time killer and if you want to see a movie and have the time, i would look that one up
    I think it only horror if your afraid of snakes! It more of action/thriller kind of movie to me.

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

it was an action thriller to me and a lot of my friends, i dont know anyone deathly afraid of snakes that the movie would scare them to death, but i can kind of see that happen to a person who is really (and i mean really) afriad of snakes... but yeah, the movie makes you laugh, keeps you interested and it does make you teary eyed cause some good people that you like die... but thats wats kewl is that it is realistic in showing that some people who you did like did infact die

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arubberchicken View Post
    it was an action thriller to me and a lot of my friends, i dont know anyone deathly afraid of snakes that the movie would scare them to death, but i can kind of see that happen to a person who is really (and i mean really) afriad of snakes... but yeah, the movie makes you laugh, keeps you interested and it does make you teary eyed cause some good people that you like die... but thats wats kewl is that it is realistic in showing that some people who you did like did infact die
    I like Snakes on a Plane Iam not afraid of snakes. It does seem like a action movie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7