+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SOCOM: US Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

SOCOM: US Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo

So, I picked up SOCOM for the PSP not too long ago, and I must admit, this is the best SOCOM ever! I love the gameplay and the online play is pretty sweet too.

What I want to know is what you think of this game. What are your pros and cons? Any favorite weapons or game modes? Do you play online alot?

I'll have to say that the online play is nothing compared to Metal Gear: Portable Ops, but it's still pretty sweet. I probably would think more highly of the online play if I had a damn headset. I don't like the fact that people can talk trash to me, but I can't coordinate with my team mates.

The campaign mode is pretty sweet too. Headshots all day long, LOL.

Well, my rambling aside, let's discuss...

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: SOCOM: US Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo

SOCOM: US Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo, i have to agree, is both the best SOCOM to come out and the best psp game that isnt a total port from the ps2/ps3. the big thing i love about this game is the USB headset that comes with the game, and the new style of multiplayer that easily can be compared to the ps2/ps3 counterpart. the only difference from this one and the old ones is the change from 4 people team to a partener. i have to say that SOCOM got the most important points from the other game releases and poped it into the psp version. the game is 14 missions long, which is pretty decent, but i wished for at least a 20 game mission. the plot is that ur a man named Sandman who finds himself and his partner deeply involved in a war against terrorism that takes them throughout Chile, Morocco, South Asia and even Poland (WOOT POLISH ) you still get to pick out ur weapons, and ull still be compeating to get the primary (and secondary...for points) missions throughout the game. meaning that if you miss one secondary point, you can go back and get it. the missions are not all killing people. they range from like taking down a generator to destroying terrorist plans and their files. despite it being on the psp, the moves are all the same...yes...even crouch. there is only one problem. THE AI IS SMARTER THAN EVER!
    since ur two people,the ai can use their groups and just rush you. my advice? Semi-automatic rifle + grenades = virtual sex

overal? = 9.5/10

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: SOCOM: US Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo

I agree! The AI is wicked smart on this game! I bought mine used, so I didn't get a headset. But it's a good game either way.

+ Reply to Thread