+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Songs That Affect You

Newbie Echo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Songs That Affect You

There are two songs that have really just stuck with me.
    The first is called You're My Incentive by Kevin Devine, it is an extremely great song that I usually listen to when I am down and it just makes me feel like things could be alot worse and that I shouldn't be as sad as I am.
    The second is also by Kevin Devine and is called Lord I know we don't talk, naturally it is about religion, the reason it has stuck with me and I like it so much is because it tells exactly how I feel about certain issues in the world, it expresses my opinions.
    http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/OfeliasFire/BlueProxy-1024_768-1.jpg
    "I'm a young soul in this very strange world hoping to learn a bit bout' what is true and fake"

Newbie Ichigokarate may be famous one day Ichigokarate may be famous one day Ichigokarate's Avatar
    Thanks

Shinjitsu no uta by DAI always make me happy, and it also brings back memories from watching Inuyasha, maybe because it is one of Inuyasha's ending songs, Utada Hikaru's song Sakura Drops makes me feel sad, and Minmi's song Shiki no uta makes me want to dance *_*

Newbie cupc4k3z0mb13 is off to a good start cupc4k3z0mb13's Avatar
    Thanks

"Modern Moonlight" ~The Dresden Dolls I like it because it is very political.Also, it shows how dependant on mechanical devices...And I just Lourve the Dresden Dolls.

Omigawd rawring is lawl-tastic

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

"The War of 1812" by Arrogant Worms, despite being comedic, has always instilled a feeling of Canadian patriotism for me, probably more so than the anthem, oddly enough. It's a great reminder of the fact that despite our horribly small and outdated miitary, we are ninjistic masters of war when a cause comes along that demands our attention.

Another song would be "Soldier's Side" by System of a Down. By far their best song(In my opinion), I've always thought that this song really portrays and paints the picture of war the way it really is. It says nothing of glory, and everything to the dark and true aspects of war. In an age of Call of Duty and Medal of Honor, this song definately brings the concept of war back down to ground level, so I think it is very significant in that way.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Devil May Cry - i'll be your home- ending song this song affect in me very much and every time i hear it i began crying

Darker Than Black - ending song this song very cute song and also make me cry .... =^_^=
    Last edited by Frozen Rose; Mar 27, 2008 at 05:37 AM.
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Usually, Every single song I listen to has some sort of effect on me. It usually alters my mood, or puts me out of another mood.
    Some of the most influencial are ones that actually have no lyrics to them, but are just instruments of a sad tune. It really helps me reflect on life and everything. It keeps me going on days I'd rather die to. Music is really, the greatest thing of the world to me.

I'd have to say the most Influencial song to me right now is off the Bleach OST:
    It's called "Never Meant to Belong" and it's just...truly beautiful to listen to. Got some beautied piano, and an even more amazing Violin solo. It almost brings tears to my eyes on how good it is. If you want to hear it, just look it up on youtube or something.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to say "Save Tonight" by Eagle Eye Cherry. For some reason this song makes me happy and reminde me of my school days
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

On My Own by Three Days Grace. The message in that song kind of reminds me of my life up untill a few years ago. So it has a lot of meaning to me.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2