+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Songs that are meaningful to you

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Songs that are meaningful to you

^^ hey... do you have songs that are meaningful to you?

Tell us the title...and if u have the lyrics... and why it is meaningful to you...
    u must explain ok ^^ or tell the things that happen which makes the song meaningful to you...

^^

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Songs that are meaningful to you

There is one song that is very meaningful to me, it is called Witchburners by Demonoid. This song talks about how the Christians burnt many innocent people that they tought were witches without proven otherwise. In addition, this song also reminds me of the Salem witcht hunt trials that took place in Massachussets, were many innocent people were killed aswell.

Here are the lyrics, enjoy.

Murders in the name of Christ
    A heavy guilt upon mankinds shoulders
    Genocide, torture and rape
    Jehovas name blessed with blood
    Bad seeds only wicked will breed
    Inspirations came from the Holy Bible
    The centuries of this organized kill
    spewed out from morbid religions

WITCH!
    Tortured to confess
    WITCH!
    In flames you were burnt
    WITCH!
    Your innocent blood
    WITCH!
    By christians was spilled

Church of Christ forever marked
    Your people all to be doomed
    By joining you inheritage guilt
    May it way hard on your shoulders
    You await the Final Day
    Sinners to burn in Purgatory
    You'll be surprised who will burn
    Souldiers of Christ, now it is your time to burn

WITCH!
    Tortured to confess
    WITCH!
    In flames you were burnt
    WITCH!
    Your innocent blood
    WITCH!
    By christians was spilled

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

that song is meaningful to you? my my @.@ that is scary.. sheesh *hides*

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd have to say that the most meaningful song I've ever listened to would have to be Dvorak's "New World Symphony".

There's no lyrics, but it's the most beautiful piece of classical music ever composed. It has feelings of love, joy, peace, anger and sadness rolled into one awesome song. I'd LOVE to do a guitar cover of this song.

Otaku TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9's Avatar
    Thanks

The most meaningfull song to me is "Wake me up When September Ends" by Green Day, because it was at a time when life was tough for me.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TetsuoShima9 View Post
    The most meaningfull song to me is "Wake me up When September Ends" by Green Day, because it was at a time when life was tough for me.
    Lemme guess. It was in Autumn, during the beginning of the school year? ^_^

Newbie NekoGirlMaya is off to a good start
    Thanks
    hmm mine would probably be "Last Time" by Dry Cell

~Chorus~
    They say it's true
    Something's not right
    They laugh at you
    Hurting all the time and
    [You just don't know why]
    Destined to lose
    It's not right
    What can you do?
    [All you do is fight and]
    [You're losing your insight]

It's alright
    It's okay
    You're never far away
    It's so real
    It's so right
    This is the last time
    It's alright
    It's okay
    You're never far away
    It's so real
    It's so right
    This is the last time
    [Hurting all the time]
    [And you just don't know why]

They don't know you
    Not inside
    They have issues
    [Fighting all the time]
    [Has made them lose their insight]

~Chorus~

So fall...
    ...asleep
    Be peaceful as you lay
    Forget about the world
    You're going to be okay

~Chorus~

They say it's true
    Something's not right
    They laugh at you
    [Hurting all the time and you just don't know....why]

oops i kinda messed up on mine lol the part that says ~Chorus~ at the top, was meant to be in that second paragraph

but yea, i didnt explain why that song is meaningful to me.

that song is meaningful to me because it talks about how stupid people can be because they'd rather fight than think. and it pretty much says to follow your heart and mind and ignore all of those around you that try to convince you that you're wrong when they know you arent. pretty much they're just jealous thats why they try to torture you and bring you down
    Last edited by gren; Jun 26, 2007 at 05:19 PM.

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

There are a bunch of songs that hold special meaning to me.. a lot of them are f**k off songs though.. Well, anyway ^^ one of them is Fighter by Christina Aguilera (don't even laugh...) It's just such a pick me up song, you know? The video is a little weird.. the song makes it all seem so much easier because she says she can do it; so if she can, I can.

Another song that means a bunch to me is Lonely Day by Sysem of a Down.. it's a good song..
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast