+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sonic The Hedgehog Discussion

Otaku Grimm Akumu is off to a good start
    Outer Heaven,in Zanzibar Land, around the corner from Shadow Moses Island right beside the Big Shell
    Thanks

Re: Sonic The Hedgehog Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    Dude they should just make a Sonic Adventure 3 and make this new sonic game somting that isn't apart of the SA games. the best sonic games to me werer the SA games and i think they should bring back that old formular. the soundtrack for SA2 was sweet though.
    Sonic Adventure 3 at this point, is about the only thing that can bring sonic back to his spotlight in game grace, but i dont even know if THATS possible now. i mean come on, the last good game sonic had was adventure 2, the rest of them were shadow the hedgehog (Terrible) Mario & sonic at the olympics (TERRIBLE!!) and the one for WII (Cant remember the name of it but i played it once )(TERR-I-BLE)with me, Sonic has ONE LAST CHANCE, and if he doesnt prove himself then i dare say, i am through with Sonic the Hedgehog

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

sonic is hardcore, i haven't played any of the newer games ( i do have shadow the hedgehog for ps2 though). i have an older 2d sonic game on my wii, it is better than any of the new 3d ones, i think the sonic needs to stick with the old school 2d and just improve the graphics or sumthing. they don't even need new enemies because the game is soo freakin addicting

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Newbie InuYasha16 is off to a good start InuYasha16's Avatar
    Thanks

i must agree if they just stick to the 2d format the might again a little more popularity improve the graphics and i would play it

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

While I think that the 2d Sonics while always be the best, I really do wonder how well a 2d game in a 3d era would sell on powerful consoles. The only company I know of(At the moment, I'm probably forgetting obvious companies..) that has does 2d games on recent consoles is Vanillaware. 2d still makes sense on portables like DS, and that's why I think the Sonic Rush games have turned out well. On the consoles, you pretty much have to go 3d. Perhaps this 2.5d(Thanks for the correction Soshi Kitai) is a way to use the best of both worlds.

Or maybe Sonic Team just ain't what it used to be, but I don't want to believe that!

Newbie InuYasha16 is off to a good start InuYasha16's Avatar
    Thanks

Trust me no one wants to believe that Sonic Team is washed up. But i like your idea the best of both worlds i like the way you think.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2