+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sonic Vs. Mario

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Sonic Vs. Mario

Which one do you prefer Sonic or Legend Of Dragoons because i dont know what to decide on.
    Last edited by dark1angel; Apr 11, 2007 at 07:24 PM.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sonic Vs. Mario

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    Which one do you prefer Sonic or Mario because i dont know what to decide on.
    Are we talking about plot lines or game playing? Sonic has a better story, but Mario is one of those classics you could play for hours on end. It's a tough decision. Good luck!

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

well let me see now sonic does have a good side of the story but Mario is the same thing but something like a person is taken away but sonic not ok so what can i put other then Mario then???

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    well let me see now sonic does have a good side of the story but Mario is the same thing but something like a person is taken away but sonic not ok so what can i put other then Mario then???
    Hmm . . . there's Kirby or Spyro. I'm a fan of games like Final Fantasy and D&D, so I'm probably not the best person to ask . . .

Thanks

alrite ill try it then thanks for the help/ i hope to be more of asking questions then mine.

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

Sonic Rules!!!!!! the best sonic game had to be Sonic 3 and Knuckles, it had a super long story, almost 20 levels including a secret boss and new hyper modes and for the first time Super Tails. KNUCKLES IS BOSS!! lol

Thanks

Well your quite true unlike the other Sonic games i played over the past ten years I did one game had 110 levels and took 34(hours to finish) each one, nut the estimated time it took me to finish the whole game was about 2(1/2) years so it was really cool and all with great features and awesome music it was the old kinds there was about ten secret levels so i added them into one whole.

Newbie The bouncer is off to a good start The bouncer's Avatar
    Thanks

sonic hands down marios a classic but this is a new age of gaming will save mario for when the new super smash bros. comes out I can't belive it solid snake has sold his soul to nentindo
    What are you addicted to?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast