+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sonic Vs. Mario

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sonic Vs. Mario

I prefer Mario since it rules but....Sonic was AWESOME TOO.....its hard.
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

Both are legends & classics, but if I have to choose it would be Mario... How could u 4get bout' Mario 2... When u can play with Toad & the gang... Mario 3 shut shop down... Plus Mario Kart & Mario 64, Super Smash Bros. come on... Tell me u & a friend if not more was up all night play'n those legendary games... The versus battle now that was good competition... (Gotcha' wit the red shell)... lol

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Inuruto View Post
    Both are legends & classics, but if I have to choose it would be Mario... How could u 4get bout' Mario 2... When u can play with Toad & the gang... Mario 3 shut shop down... Plus Mario Kart & Mario 64, Super Smash Bros. come on... Tell me u & a friend if not more was up all night play'n those legendary games... The versus battle now that was good competition... (Gotcha' wit the red shell)... lol
    Yeah but i dont really know the greatest recommendations on both i played both classic troughout the new ones till this year but never noticed it will be the greatest hit with new replacement on the new games of it I dont really know which one has better visuals and best sounds.

Newbie VampireHunterD may be famous one day VampireHunterD may be famous one day VampireHunterD's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to go with sonic, I was a huge sega fan boy in the 90s. I like mario, but sonic does it for me.

My Blog - It's Not Your Space - ym/aim: RaiserOfGales msn: RaiserOfGales @ hotmail.com

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

I finally decide! Mario since I have more games then that and it rules.
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

aww! how can you put mario and Sonic up against each other? They are both awesome and I remember having so much fun on both games on the Sega and the Super Nintendo when they came out! Sonic was crazy ( loved rolling everywhere super fast) but I just loved trying to get as far as I could on Mario aswell lol

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i cannot decide with you guys you have alot of different opninions over this but im not really sure about which to choose i need better interactions with this because I need really great Reasons on why i have to decide that one ok??? well that was one suggestion the second is which can be trustful to each other??

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally like sonic better. I also like Spyro too.. hee hee little dragon with fire XD. I use to play tails when I was young because he could fly. I played it so much in my childhood and I got hooked like a lot and now I wouldnt mind playing it.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast