+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Sonic Vs. Mario

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sonic Vs. Mario

Quote Originally Posted by rksamurai View Post
    I personally like sonic better. I also like Spyro too.. hee hee little dragon with fire XD. I use to play tails when I was young because he could fly. I played it so much in my childhood and I got hooked like a lot and now I wouldnt mind playing it.
    that would be my own personal trait but i would never get to down from it which i do not know is which one has better reaction during game playing thats my Q's but yeah your opinion is great but i do have a good feeling about that one so yeah.

Newbie VASON528 is off to a good start VASON528's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm thinkin SONIC would run circles around MARIO ,lol

but i like them both and not to mention my boy SPYRO

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

As far as gaming goes, I'd have to say.. undecided. When I was younger, I used to play sonic on some old game-like thing - I can't remember the name.. it started with, "P". Well anyway, I used to play Sonic all the time. Once I got my gameboy, it was all about Mario and his adventures to save the princess. They both got me excited, and I loved the action moves they gave off.. especially Sonic.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I never really played Sonic, so I can't say... but Super Mario's always been uber fun. I always play in the airplane! Grew up playing Super Mario Bros and Mario Kart with my cousins.

Newbie sonikku takeshi is off to a good start sonikku takeshi's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by rksamurai View Post
    I personally like sonic better. I also like Spyro too.. hee hee little dragon with fire XD. I use to play tails when I was young because he could fly. I played it so much in my childhood and I got hooked like a lot and now I wouldnt mind playing it.
    i totally agree with u cause i think sonic would win easily but tails is cool cause he can fly and fix things n_n

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    aww! how can you put mario and Sonic up against each other? They are both awesome and I remember having so much fun on both games on the Sega and the Super Nintendo when they came out! Sonic was crazy ( loved rolling everywhere super fast) but I just loved trying to get as far as I could on Mario aswell lol
    i agree sonic is crazy
    but mario is cool aswell
    hey don't forget tails he is soooooooo cute
    Last edited by gren; Apr 27, 2007 at 03:50 AM. Reason: Double post

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

Question in Legend Of Dragoons mario isnt in it why say that one when sonic and Legend Of Dragoons are 2 differnt types of games?

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

well my answer on this one everyone has their own type of opinions or point of view which i cannot describe because everyone haas different sayings so i cannot tell what is it truly of their intention.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3