+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sonic Vs. Mario

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Sonic Vs. Mario

Hey everyone i just had this really fun question about the new release game of Mario & Sonic Olympic games and i was wondering who would win between Mario and Sonic during the Olympic trials?

To start off i will begin, for me i say Sonic would win the Olympic games since they have the speed and ability to pass any trial or obstacles in the game they do face for instance in my point of view i think they do better then the Mario team, since both or evenly indifferent due to the efforts they had before as well how storylines are, and my best bet is Sonic is much luckily to win the trophie in this years Olympic trials.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sonic Vs. Mario

You know that Sonic is going to be in Smash Brothers Brawl, right? This long debated question will finally be answered in little time. Apparently there are still people out there who aren't hip to the fact that Sonic is all around more awesome than Mario, but are we taking into account the power ups found in both of their games? Would Sonic with a Star Shield beat Mario with a Star? Does Fire Flower Mario have any effect on Sonic with a Fire shield? This stuff better make it's way into Brawl, all of those cool items from Sonic 3. Lets not kid ourselves though, anyone who's played Sonic 3 & Knuckles has seen Hyper Sonic, and knows that he is the most overpowered, unstoppable character ever. Lets hope he makes it into the game, and maybe Tails as a hidden character, 'cause we all know he's the one pulling the strings.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Sonic Vs. Mario

Quote Originally Posted by mega View Post
    You know that Sonic is going to be in Smash Brothers Brawl, right? This long debated question will finally be answered in little time. Apparently there are still people out there who aren't hip to the fact that Sonic is all around more awesome than Mario, but are we taking into account the power ups found in both of their games? Would Sonic with a Star Shield beat Mario with a Star? Does Fire Flower Mario have any effect on Sonic with a Fire shield? This stuff better make it's way into Brawl, all of those cool items from Sonic 3. Lets not kid ourselves though, anyone who's played Sonic 3 & Knuckles has seen Hyper Sonic, and knows that he is the most overpowered, unstoppable character ever. Lets hope he makes it into the game, and maybe Tails as a hidden character, 'cause we all know he's the one pulling the strings.
    Well it seems your possibly right, but i would never imagine Tails being the one to pull the strings, even though he has been appearing in most of the games though on other new ones he has not been showing up only Sonic and the new characters i have not been updated with since i could not receive the new sonic games due to the insufficient shipping resource or the availabilty in the stores because they ran out quickly after couple of months, and for Mario i do not think there is not going to be enough for Mario to be on top anymore since so many games of Mario has been coming out for the past few years and now the new ones as well.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mega View Post
    Lets not kid ourselves though, anyone who's played Sonic 3 & Knuckles has seen Hyper Sonic, and knows that he is the most overpowered, unstoppable character ever. Lets hope he makes it into the game, and maybe Tails as a hidden character, 'cause we all know he's the one pulling the strings.
    I doubt they will put Tails in. If they do, he will only be an assist trophy. Sonic alone is probably a little much for Nintendo to incorporate at once. And besides, Sonic's abilities are severely toned down in both games he's in with Mario. Sonic>Mario & Shadow>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everybody Else. . .

And Have you seen Neo Sonic yet? The one from Sonic & the Secret Rings? Or is he basically the same as Hyper?

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm thinking Talis may actually appear in Brawl even if he isn't exactly playable. Every character has that third jump move that's supposed to help you recover in midair. Well, Sonic has always relied on Tails to help him reach otherwise unattainable heights. Perhaps Tails will be a part of some of Sonic's attacks. Tails pulls the strings, because without him being invincible, there would be no one to throw into danger to clear a path. Also, simple ring collection, flight, and testing to see wether thats a hidden area or just a hole of death, is all made possible by our true hero, Tails.

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Tails is definately NOT part of Sonic's attacks considering they posted them already. . . .
    I doubt Tails will be anything more than an assist trophy if he comes. And I think Shadow would make it on before Tails. Shadow is favored by Sonic Team itself ya know. =D

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Mario... sonic may have the speed and all but Mario can be tricky and sneaky. He'll use almost anything for an attack.. but I haven't played either in a while.. so i can't really say.
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Newbie Master Gunner Leo is off to a good start Master Gunner Leo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    Hey everyone i just had this really fun question about the new release game of Mario & Sonic Olympic games and i was wondering who would win between Mario and Sonic during the Olympic trials?

To start off i will begin, for me i say Sonic would win the Olympic games since they have the speed and ability to pass any trial or obstacles in the game they do face for instance in my point of view i think they do better then the Mario team, since both or evenly indifferent due to the efforts they had before as well how storylines are, and my best bet is Sonic is much luckily to win the trophie in this years Olympic trials.
    Yeah I saw that game in EB Games four days ago. It looks interesting. Anyways Sonic has speed,rings,tails,knuckles,super sonic and Mario has mushrooms,Luigi,hammer,leaf,star,flower,and Yoshi. Look pretty even to me. We'll find out in Super Smash Bros. Brawl or the Olympic game of Mario and Sonic. (And I think I'm missing some powers or abilities of Sonic and Mario).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast