+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sonic Vs. Mario

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sonic Vs. Mario

that's a very funny question ... i'm going to side with Sonic abilities-wise and i think he can overcome mario abilities ... but that's a real funny strange question lol
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

When it comes to events that involve speed I have to say that its obvious that sonic would win. Events involving jumping abilities are all going to Mario. The final would have to be strength and I would have to go with Mario over sonic for this one. Lets be frank I don't believe that sonic could pick up and spin bowser around in circles and throw him, but we know Mario can.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

probably mario . he has alot of tricks and weapons aside with him. sure sonic has super speed ability.but if it was april fools , i think we would all know who would win....mario.
    Yeah, Bye.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenLover101 View Post
    Mario... sonic may have the speed and all but Mario can be tricky and sneaky.

Yah thats why I'm kinda going for Mario's side........... hmmmmm.......... Sneaky sneaky... I'll still go with sonic as always. I do love the game. ^^ I choose sonic for his ability of course! Even if Mario still could prank him sonic may still catch up or sonic could recognize the trick quickly maybe. Fast hedge hog on earth tisk tisk will be the winner! In my opinion. So yah Sonic!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i just dont care how sneaky he is- mario is just a plumber. sonic is sonic.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    i just dont care how sneaky he is- mario is just a plumber. sonic is sonic.
    Yes mario is just a normal plumber. Because all plumbers can pick up and spin a couple ton turtle. I agree that Mario is most likely to win in anything that isnt a race. Espeacilly the hammer throw.

Made by me.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KuwiRules145 View Post
    Yah thats why I'm kinda going for Mario's side........... hmmmmm.......... Sneaky sneaky... I'll still go with sonic as always. I do love the game. ^^ I choose sonic for his ability of course! Even if Mario still could prank him sonic may still catch up or sonic could recognize the trick quickly maybe. Fast hedge hog on earth tisk tisk will be the winner! In my opinion. So yah Sonic!
    Well it seems i have to agree there with you though even i chose Sonic in the first place because whenever Sonic gets stucked in the obstacles he uses his spin to go through and he never has to jump over it, so there is no point for Mario to do the exact same thing.
    Hope Sonic gets the stages finish in time for the ceremony in this years competition before Christmas day.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Newbie Forte is off to a good start Forte's Avatar
    Thanks

You know, In Brawl, The whole event of "who has better abilities" will be decided upon by the players themselves. Some players will be awesome with Sonic and defeat Computer Mario/Human Mario, and some Mario players will defeat Sonic computer/human. Olympic Game: Never played it, wouldn't know.
    It's Forte.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast