+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Soul Calibur 2

Newbie lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Soul Calibur 2

I must agree on teh fact that Nightmare is the best character and my favorite on the game because for him to have such a big weapon he is the most well balanced character on the game. Once i figured out to use him it became very easy to stomp anybody's and i mean anybody's ass. I use to play as Taki alot and Necrid. I think Necrid would be the best too but he takes' a while to master ya know.
    "What am I fighting for. Why am I so angry? I never had this problem before. I don't have the will to fight anymore."
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 115(height)x500(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Otaku Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that Raphael is the best, with his light weapons, plus he's pretty quick too

awesome sig, thanx aiora

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Talim is my character. Im all about speed and quickness.

Newbie Koketsu may be famous one day Koketsu may be famous one day Koketsu's Avatar
    Thanks

yea if i had to choose a girl fav it'd be talim, she is so kawaii

Otaku Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis's Avatar
    Thanks

talim is ok too i suppose??????

awesome sig, thanx aiora

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Don't just list your favourite/best characters people, talk about the game.

SCII is an extremely good fighting game. Good balance and fun for both inexperienced gamers and pros.
    C'mon ppl!! I don't want this thread closed so talk more about the game!!

The game is very well made. The graphics were stunning, the music gets you going, and the gameplay was just awesome. Also the cast of voice actors/actresses is great. To this day there are only a few games that comes close to this wonderful game (ofcourse SC3 is better in my opinion).

Ok, NOW I'll talk about my favorite character. My favorite char of all time is Nightmare!! He's so awesome!! I can pull off some mean and deadly combos with him. Sometimes though I'd be cheap and just knock the opponent off stage to save time and effort.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

Um I enjoy soulcaliber 2 and I am the man with Mitsarugi

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Newbie Sirhc may be famous one day Sirhc may be famous one day Sirhc's Avatar
    Thanks

SC2 is awesome...only have the demo version for GC but if I can (when i get more $$)...I'll buy the game now since SC3's out. The games so addicting, with all the awesome combos, and ability to move around in 3D movements, making the bigger edge on SSBM. The huge thng that makes it better than any other fghting game though, has to be the graphics, with smooth animation and all. Even though SC3 has interactive arenas that you can bust stuff up...and can create custom characters...SC2 beats all...save the newer versions of it. Nightmare is my best character, though I'm getting better with Cassandra, I love taking my friends on with her just to show them, no, just because I know the game, doesn' really add up to twice as much health and the strongest character. I mean, you just gotta press random buttons really fast and you'll win.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast