+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Soul Calibur 2

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Soul Calibur 2

I havent played Soul Calibur 2 for quite some time..........

But I remember having quite a bit of fun experimenting with it. Like hassun said, it was a great game for inexperienced gamers as well.

The graphics were so so....... I especially liked the playing fields. Much better than usual I think.

One of the best games I have ever played
    Kastelic's creation

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually Rapheal is the most unbalance character ever. He's a cheap character to use. Most of the time I jus use Ivy to whip butt onto the ground. But My fav. character would be Maxi and Yunsung. Both martial artist and both have moves which connect so in theory you could manage to get a combo in and continue it till ur opponents die. The workfoot by Yunsung is so cool. Reminds of Hwang from Soul Edge

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

Raphiel is a wossy fighter. I love soul calibur 3. the locations look awesome and the tales of souls are cool as. I can make a mean ninja and samurai

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Newbie Kali_Yuga may be famous one day Kali_Yuga may be famous one day Kali_Yuga's Avatar
    Thanks

you can say that the SoulCalibur series is among the main stars in the fighting genre we have nowadays on par with the DoA and Tekken series. what I really love about SoulCalibur is that eventough you CAN sometimes beat opponents only using button smashing, but One can never beat the people who have honed their skills to the very core of it's essence. parrying in this games opens up SO many options to take on the ordinary button masher. and of course there are these unblockable moves which you can use to break through an opponents defense who thinks he's alright by only defending.
    I also LOVE those combos where which is combined with and the order of;
    1.throws then 2.ordinary techs, and finally finishes him off with an unblockable move.
    THIS button sequence is of course very long but once you DO get it, the damage is devastating!! And also it IS a fact the the button mashers will never be able to do this haha!!

NOW to my favorite character:
    It is infact Kilik. his Ling-Sheng Su style Rod is tha best,( Seong Mina is just a copy)
    he has LONG range, and his combo's is very good, also he isn't the button masher type.... my nick is a matter of fact taken from the name of his weapon the Kali Yuga

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

Then i'll just have to nick name myself too.^_^ Miturugi
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

Otaku alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith's Avatar
    Thanks

i fing the game fun and not very challenge though but it has great animations and wonderful charater backgrounds.
    "The face is the mirror of the mind, and the eyes,without speaking, confess the secrets of the heart." - Saint Jerome

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

though im not a console gamer soul calibur has been familiar to me due to playing vs. mode with my friends on PS2, the weird but cool part in playing SC is its really easy to play unlike other vs games on console platform, the parry added alot flavor to the game coz you can counter your enemy while doing his/her combo, yeah button bashing is good also,and you have two options to beat your opponent whether you beat the hell out of him/her or knock him/her out the ring, the weapons, the stances,the stages are pretty much awesome. we're currently playing SC3, if you love SC2 you gotta grab SC3

my favorite character is kilik coz his very easy to use
    and another one is cassandra ..gotta love her
    Last edited by deftbeat; Apr 21, 2006 at 06:37 AM.

Newbie Koketsu may be famous one day Koketsu may be famous one day Koketsu's Avatar
    Thanks

i enjoy link, nightmare, assassin, and seung mina

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast