+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Soul Calibur III

Newbie Sperman is off to a good start Sperman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Soul Calibur III

Well Soul Calibur II was or are a good game but I haven't played Soul Calibur III yet >_< but I look forward to it
    If you come to close i'll bite you

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Holy crap! This thread isn't supposed to be in the RPG forum. What went wrong?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

IMO, all Soul Caliburs end up like this: boring

...after a while, it gets really boring on how you fight... thought you can successfully pull off combos and such, you can do just the same with button mashing. And you know what? It always feels like you're button-mashing. Abu LOVES button-mashing games, but doesn't like Soul Caliburs at all! In other words, the fighting is really boring after a while.
    And in the end, that's what it SHOULD amount to... but apparently not, since it keeps coming out with more and more.

Soul Calibur 3 was addicting for customizing your fighter... but other than that, if you played it for more than 48 hours and haven't gotten bored with it... you must be the reason why SNK is dead.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    IMO, all Soul Caliburs end up like this: boring

...after a while, it gets really boring on how you fight... thought you can successfully pull off combos and such, you can do just the same with button mashing. And you know what? It always feels like you're button-mashing. Abu LOVES button-mashing games, but doesn't like Soul Caliburs at all! In other words, the fighting is really boring after a while.
    And in the end, that's what it SHOULD amount to... but apparently not, since it keeps coming out with more and more.

Soul Calibur 3 was addicting for customizing your fighter... but other than that, if you played it for more than 48 hours and haven't gotten bored with it... you must be the reason why SNK is dead.
    If you think Soul Calibur is a button basher you're sorely mistaken.
    You do realise that fighting games are meant to be played against other humans do you?

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

...well, the cheap way to win against the CPU is by using a Warrior and mashing the R2 button (I think it was R2). A quick attack and a quick recover to continue the same attack. Eventually you'll scrape away their life or get them close enough to the legde to kick'em off. LOL

SCIII was pretty good. But yeah, after you unlock all the weapons and costumes than its kinda...boring. You can only clear the game so many times til you're able to clear it without looking at the screen (Thats a joke BTW, I cant do that...yet >.<)

Fighting games such as this brings out its potential by playing agaisnt other people.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the game also, but I wish that each character's story was a lot more unique than it is. I am stuck in the last chronicle and can't seem to win. I have gotten very close though.

Newbie leejamale is off to a good start leejamale's Avatar
    Thanks

how did u get past chronicle 10 im stuck on that one and can't seem 2 get past it. do u have eny tips i have bin on it 4 days now.
    naruto shippuden is the greatest show there is.

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Neh, just keep going at it or something.

I like the game too, not a fan of the chronicles though... the whole scheme isn't fun for me. All the other stuff is great though.

I can't seem to beat Olcadan to get The Ancient for my characters... it's okay though, the other weapons are good.

Hehe, which characters do you guys use? I like using Cassandra best, even though she was better in II. Seriously, she's fast and has some great attacks. Talim and Mitsurugi are the second, Talim more though. She use to be my favorite but then they made her terrible in III.

Dood, I hate it when people use Siegfried and Setsuka... like, they can be so cheap, especially Siegfried... who do you guys hate going up against?
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast