+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Soul Calibur III

Otaku Waremono is off to a good start Waremono's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Soul Calibur III

I love soulcaliber III! I usually play as Tira all the time, I've come to enjoy her personality to no end! I have found myself saying "Bye-bye!" everytime the battle starts! I never liked playing chronicles of the sword, I can't be Tira if I did play them!
    How do you get Beloved on Soul Arena?
    If your happy and you know it make a kitty!!! =^_^= <Meow!

Newbie leejamale is off to a good start leejamale's Avatar
    Thanks

i kinda don't like it eather. but it's ok. id give it a 3 on a scale of 1-10. have you ever played dead or alive 4. it's realy cool.
    naruto shippuden is the greatest show there is.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

well i loved soul calibure II and played it 7 hours straight at a sleep over, from beggining to end. loved how they ported different characters for different systems (link-GC Hitachi -PS2, forgot which one was for XBOX)
    and their level, sometimes rele repetitive, were fun, and rele something to enjoy with friends. allota ppl have been recommending III and after reading this forum, i might go out n buy it

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey now, I'm not that bad. 'Sides, they screwed with Talim way to much. Cassandras conversion from II to III is way better, but she isn't as good as before either.

Neh, I like using Mitsurugi in III now too, he's pretty good.

Anyone someone from another game or anime in character creation? I hear you can make KOS-MOS from Xenosaga, I have to try that. And hey! Amy is in III I just found that out, but she uses a rapier... dood.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Eh, I am not huge on fighting games like these. I mean the dreamcast was awsome, but SCIII wasn't that impressive to me.

I mean these things arn't that difficult to beat, nor are they that difficult to really compete in. Hell after a few runs I usually can take down friends and people who have played for years or come out even. It is almost the same as any racing games.

I know it is unlikely, but if the guy still needs help..check some FAQs or walkthroughs.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    Eh, I am not huge on fighting games like these. I mean the dreamcast was awsome, but SCIII wasn't that impressive to me.

I mean these things arn't that difficult to beat, nor are they that difficult to really compete in. Hell after a few runs I usually can take down friends and people who have played for years or come out even. It is almost the same as any racing games.

I know it is unlikely, but if the guy still needs help..check some FAQs or walkthroughs.
    true, compared to alotta older fighting games, its alotta filler, like the character creation (not sayin that its a bad thing....:\) but like mortal combat for N64 was a CRAZY GAME, i played it straight all summer once cuz its just fighting, and also, the original characters from SC3 were portrayed alot differently than the first game (voldo example)

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FLawEdmiNd View Post
    Hey now, I'm not that bad. 'Sides, they screwed with Talim way to much. Cassandras conversion from II to III is way better, but she isn't as good as before either.

Neh, I like using Mitsurugi in III now too, he's pretty good.

Anyone someone from another game or anime in character creation? I hear you can make KOS-MOS from Xenosaga, I have to try that. And hey! Amy is in III I just found that out, but she uses a rapier... dood.
    Yup, you can create KOS-MOS in the charachter creation mode. ^^ That was great of Namco to add the costumes for her. They also added the Kitty Ear Cap (I dont remember the real name of the "part") that Neneko from "Yumeria" wore. Another great series from Namco (although I've never played it, I've just seen the anime)

...thats what made the game interesting, the charachter creation. Google Image it and you'll find some real fuuny chars. I've seen chars such as anyone from Mario to Doraemon done on SCIII.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Can you make her when she's in her costume thing? Neh, can you make Mone? She was the best character..
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast