+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Soul Calibur Trilogy

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Soul Calibur Trilogy

AS we all know how Soul Calibur is becoming more and more popular on how everything is being improved on battles as well with new characters joining the Saga of the new one for instance, Soul Calibur IV it is barely coming out this end of July. But do you think there would be a fifth to continue the story?

In my answer i think there is a long way to go, since the first appearence with Star Wars has just involed itself to join the battle for the sword of Calibur. I just do not seem to noticed that there are several obvious hints of the next Soul Calibur, like having Capcom join in after Star Wars, later on will be Marvel, afterwards would be something else other then the common ones just like Dead Or Alive. It seems that is the way it is going to be i guess.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Newbie Ransaeo may be famous one day Ransaeo may be famous one day Ransaeo's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Soul Calibur Trilogy

I think that it'd be cool if the story to Soul Caliber continued. I wonder though, what more they would have to add to make it a classic and to make it possibly continue further than a fifth. I think that there might could be a fifth. With how much money the game makers are making, I'm sure that if they come up with a good story line, there'll be a fifth one.
    Tastes like sugar. Looks like sugar. But it's not sugar.

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

so it's gonna be for PS2 to or just PS3 ??..... can't see me buying one anytime soon....

well i don't know if anything is going to change with the storyline since for most characters i destroyed soul edge....well i gues we'l just have to wait and see

PS: i placed 3'rd in the soulcalibur tournament at the Nijikon festival.... they gave me a broken controler

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Well the Soul Edge is supposed to represent the legendary weapon of evil that you can find in any story no matter what game, movie, or story. So it would make sense that everyone would try to obtain it. Also the story does say that as long as the sword exist there will be people trying to obtain it and destroy it. The Soul Caliber and Soul Edge can't be really destroyed either because even in pieces it still had power.

I do think its pretty cool to open the game up to other characters. Its like when your with your friends and you get into debates about who would win, Darth Vader or Nightmare. Now you can actually see how they measure up in battle.

FYI: The game series goes way back to the 90's with the game Soul Edge for PSOne (I think it was the first game) I still remember how Nightmare got his arm like that which is really depicted in the game Soul Calibur Legends (Wii) which takes place between Soul Edge and Soul Calibur.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Solking, i was under the impression that even before soul edge came out for the ps1 there was another one that was just an arcade game, not sure though.

i Think that they need dante and alucard on SC, but then no one would use anyone else

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Honestly I thought that there was one for the SNES but I could not find anything about it at all. They said that the PSOne Soul Edge was in the arcade as well so its possible that the one you are talking about is the same as this one.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Ryuga View Post
    so it's gonna be for PS2 to or just PS3 ??..... can't see me buying one anytime soon....

well i don't know if anything is going to change with the storyline since for most characters i destroyed soul edge....well i gues we'l just have to wait and see

PS: i placed 3'rd in the soulcalibur tournament at the Nijikon festival.... they gave me a broken controler
    In my answer for your question, is that it will be for PlayStation3, sorry there will not be anymore games that will come out for the PlayStation 2 because of the high quality graphics being covered in Blue-Ray discs. It will be created into a more completed challenge for all players to view on how good it will look for the future. ^_^

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

so it's a PS3-exclusive? lame.

i do like where the series is going tho, and how they continue to define the characters more deeply. i don't think many capcom stars might appear as soul calibur outfits its characters with weapons. it would seem very unreal to have ken block a hit from yunsung and not have bloody wrists.
    also for the no's might be KOF (also a pop. fighting series) but i could see select marvel characters being added.

however they might expand and put other namco characters in, such as i-ninja or fayt linegod etc.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast