+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SoulCalibur 3

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

SoulCalibur 3

Does anyone know if the Will-o-wisp, Charade, and Night Terror is a playable character in SC3? Cuz I think if you're able to fight it you should be able to use it.

BTW:Anyone willing to share their awesome custom character designs?
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: SoulCalibur 3

I don't know I've unlocked most of those random characters that have shown up in the tales of the souls. My characters arn't that great. I made one look like rock lee tho. The anoying thing is though that even though I bought the game my sister has take 5 of the 10 character creation slots

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HibikiLink
    I don't know I've unlocked most of those random characters that have shown up in the tales of the souls. My characters arn't that great. I made one look like rock lee tho. The anoying thing is though that even though I bought the game my sister has take 5 of the 10 character creation slots
    Erase them and tell her to get her own memory card or that she'd have to beat you 50 consecutive times to get one slot
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

ahh the problem is is that i'm a nice guy. Even though I hate I can't say shove off

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

No those characters arent playable. I made a character look like storm shadow from GI JOE, Snake Eyes nemesis.

Otaku Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven's Avatar
    Thanks

I only played the demo so far. But I loved all of the other games in the series. I love Taki and ...

The demo had a real working character editor. I made a very sexy babe in a bikini with black fishnets. She was hot. I want this game now.

Click on my sig and join the fun at my cool forum!

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

mmmmm, u could look on gamefaq. It could help u there.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven's Avatar
    Thanks

I am waiting on a price drop now. I fell for that dang Soul Claibur III: Special Edition rumor for Xbox360 and waited forever. That is why I never played it. But Namco said their was no such thing.

Namco and Bandai are one now ... will we see Taki vs. Goku? or something? Pac-Man pilots a Gundam? I am not making jokes. I am serious.

Click on my sig and join the fun at my cool forum!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast