+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Soulcalibur 4

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Soulcalibur 4

click here.
    soulcaliber 4...featuring darth vader for ps3 and yoda for 360,then. now that's a cameo!!
    Last edited by rematche; Jan 17, 2008 at 07:09 AM.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: soulcaliber 4

man that owns hard. I just checked it on wikipedia. Actually its yoda for the 360 and vader for the PS3. I think that this game is going to own really hard, love soulcalibur but I hated how they changed Nightmare in 3.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Now that's a cool game to be looking forward to. They should include both Darth Vader and Yoda for both consoles. Anyway, this game its gonna be very expensive which kinda sucks.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats is awsome!!!T.T man i waish a had a ps3 or 360.....Oh well i hope to play it either way. I love the second and third one so i hope this one be as good as the otheres....^^ Man i think i'll go out and look for it....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

awsome......i love those games, i cant wait 4 it 2 come out

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks

Sweet, an even better reason for getting SC4 when it come out. I just want to see how they handle Yoda's height 'disadvantage' when fighting.
    Fun question, how come the lightsabers don't cut right through the blades?
    Evil is actually in my job description

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dnite View Post
    Sweet, an even better reason for getting SC4 when it come out. I just want to see how they handle Yoda's height 'disadvantage' when fighting.
    Fun question, how come the lightsabers don't cut right through the blades?
    ya know in the starwars universe, a vibrosword can par the blows of lightsaber and the rare cortosis sword can easily deactivate a lightsaber when in contact only for short moment. it's possible that all of their swords applies the same as the vibrosword.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Evol may be famous one day Evol may be famous one day Evol's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    ya know in the starwars universe, a vibrosword can par the blows of lightsaber and the rare cortosis sword can easily deactivate a lightsaber when in contact only for short moment. it's possible that all of their swords applies the same as the vibrosword.
    wow, I just misread that as vibrator sword and coitus sword. sounds like a sexy game.

I'm definitely impressed with the graphics of SC4. I just have issue with the battle system being too button masher friendly. So I'm expecting the boobs to be magnificently animated and the fighting system relatively unchanged. btw I'm being a total hypocrite of course being a lifelong Tekken fan.

I'm disappointed with the Vader/Yoda thing which seems gimmicky and silly. I probably said the same about Spawn/Heihachi/Link in SC2.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast